Announcing Volsh VPS Hosting - Affordable, Fully Managed, Fully Loaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the kind words bankjob, we plan on adding a second node soon, so until then we won't be offering any more VPS accounts.

If you are a refugee of another web hosting company that wants to get to a better host, ask us about how we can hold you on our shared until we have the second node in place.

Just as a note, the second node should be online this week as long as things stay smooth.

There is new RAM allocations on our VPS plans which you can see at Volsh.com, but there is still plenty of RAM there for you to take advantage of when we roll open the doors for more VPS orders. ;)

You all asked for it, you got it. VPS orders opened back up!

Here's the updated plans. The ones first posted are no longer available.

Baby VPS ($19.95 Per Month)

• 25 GB Hard Drive Space
  • 200 GB Bandwidth
  • 256 MB Guaranteed Ram
  • 512 MB Burstable Ram
  • 1 IP Address
  • Fully Managed*
  • Free DirectAdmin
Mama VPS ($24.95 Per Month)

• 50 GB Hard Drive Space
  • 500 GB Bandwidth
  • 512 MB Guaranteed Ram
  • 768 MB Burstable Ram
  • 2 IP Addresses
  • Fully Managed*
  • Free DirectAdmin
Papa VPS ($44.95 Per Month)

• 100 GB Hard Drive Space
  • 1,000 GB Bandwidth
  • 768 MB Guaranteed Ram
  • 1 GB Burstable Ram
  • 4 IP Addresses
  • Fully Managed*
  • Free cPanel/Softaculous
You can use the coupon WF30OFF for the 30% off WF special that we are running.

The first server went quick and so will this one, so don't get caught in the last minute rush and have to wait for us to provision another node.

Just as a note, VPS setups are usually 24 hours or less, but since this is a new server coming online, it can take 48-72 hours. Not that it will, it's just safer to est. it that way for the time being.

I've just recently purchased a Baby VPS from them and boy am I pleased. Their support is superb and absolutely worth every penny that I paid for it. I love how they have live chat support instead of having to put in a ticket and wait for an answer.

Volsh and James gets an A+ from me :) .

I've just recently purchased a Baby VPS from them and boy am I pleased. Their support is superb and absolutely worth every penny that I paid for it. I love how they have live chat support instead of having to put in a ticket and wait for an answer.

Volsh and James gets an A+ from me :) .

Thanks for the kind words Caligo. :)

NOTE: Are you a refugee of a DirectAdmin or cPanel web hosting provider? Talk to us to see how we can help make your move as painless as possible, our team is standing by to help you out.

Support is amazing! Also very pleased! So far so good.

They have live chat, and a ticket system that is super fast. Def go with them for the price and the WF discount.

Cyber Monday Sale @ Volsh!

Cyber Monday @ Volsh - Save that money!

All VPS Plans are 50% off the first month for today only!

Come see what it's like to get first class web hosting. After all, the Christmas season is here, so get your grind on. :smilie_weihn_winki:
Hit us up on live chat for your Cyber Monday coupon. Volsh.com

Status
Not open for further replies.