Announcing Volsh VPS Hosting - Affordable, Fully Managed, Fully Loaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetYourWriter

Jan 25, 2009
Paradise
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have not only been writing until my fingers lose their senses, but I have also been working on launch Volsh, a new company with a new way to do web hosting.

I have seen that many people are in need of a simple VPS hosting solution, and I have decided to bring to the table downright affordable VPS hosting. Let our VPS hosting plans explain for themselves.

Baby VPS ($19.95 Per Month)

• 25 GB Hard Drive Space
  • 200 GB Bandwidth
  • 256 MB Guaranteed Ram
  • 512 MB Burstable Ram
  • 1 IP Address
  • Fully Managed*
  • Choice of Control Panels
Mama VPS ($24.95 Per Month)

• 50 GB Hard Drive Space
  • 500 GB Bandwidth
  • 512 MB Guaranteed Ram
  • 1 GB Burstable Ram
  • 2 IP Addresses
  • Fully Managed*
Papa VPS ($44.95 Per Month)

• 100 GB Hard Drive Space
  • 1,000 GB Bandwidth
  • 1.5 GB Guaranteed Ram
  • 3 GB Burstable Ram
  • 4 IP Addresses
  • Fully Managed*
I will be giving the first 2 reputable WF members to respond to this thread, their first month free as a review copy since this is a new service I'm providing here.

Everyone else can get 30% off of their first month with the coupon code "WF30OFF".

With support always around and great plans at great prices, what else could you ask for?

*Please see our website for more details. Volsh.com

Just as a note, both shared web hosting and VPS hosting are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, if you don't like it, let us know and we will give your money back.

Make sure that you check out the guarantee details on our website for complete information regarding this.

Also, we can include LXAdmin for free, other control panels available at an additional cost. :)

Crack & Bofu grabbed up the two review copies.

Since this is my 300th post, why the hell not provide the opportunity for WF members to get 50% off of their first month on any of our VPS plans. Use the coupon code WF50OFF to get 50% off of the first month off any of our VPS plans.

Also, here's the deal breaker. We include DirectAdmin on every one of our VPS plans offered on the website. Get this sweet deal while it lasts, because at this rate it won't last long.

Click here for more information on Volsh VPS hosting or to order one of our plans.

Also, I would like to make a clarification on our baby VPS plan. It requires 2 IP addresses to have custom nameservers (naturally speaking). The Baby VPS plan only contains one, but we will go ahead and throw the second in for free.

Here's what we have when it comes down to it. Free DirectAdmin with our VPS plans, 2 IPs so that you can have custom nameservers, fully managed (see our website for details), and great prices. Not to mention the half off special I'm running here on WF.

Ok, I am going to have to set a deadline for this I suppose, it's really getting too chaotic in here.

Monday 12:01AM CST is when this half off special will end, get your orders in while you can, you know this is a great deal and you won't be able to cope with passing it up.

Ok, I'm going to test this out, we already offer free Direct Admin on all of our VPS plans for free.

So....what about cPanel? We got that too and will even install it for you since these VPS plans are premium fully managed VPS plans (see our website for complete details). If you order the Mama or the Papa VPS plan from Volsh, I will throw in cPanel for free, try that on for size folks!

If you want to take advantage of this limited time offer available first to WickedFire members, pm me or you can contact us via the website on live chat or through e-mail.

I promise, I'm going to pull this offer soon, this offer is so exclusive to WF for the time that it's running that I didn't even tell my girl about it! Oh well folks, my loss is your gain in this so please take advantage of it before I end up sleeping in the front yard.

We have four spots remaining on the half off special and just three hours and a couple minutes before this promotion is over.

Thanks to those who have already placed orders. :)

Since the 50% off promotion on our VPS hosting is over, you can still use the coupon WF30OFF for 30% off of your first month on our VPS plans until I decide to pull that promotion.

Also, we are testing out the interest this week for cPanel. If you order our Papa VPS Hosting plan this week, you will get cPanel for free. I'm even going to throw in Softaculous just to sweeten the deal.

I still added a lot of nice deals in almost all of my bumps. Not many web hosting providers around here give out the deals I have given out already to WF members, if any.

I took James up on the offer and so far it has been a great experience. His team is just an email away and they work crazy hours to make sure you are taken care of. A definite plus to be able to hop on chat and have him walk you through pretty much anything server related. Great service.

Thanks for the kind words MChav06. Sorry I am just now responding, have been away for a couple of days.

The 30% off special if still going and we are just about sold out on this server when it comes to VPS plans, get your hands on one of these while you can.

For the next order of the Mama or Papa, as long as you're a WF member, I will go ahead and give it to you for half off of the first month, just get in touch with us through the site or send me a PM on here.

The 50% off that I was offering was just taken. We have just a few more VPS plans we can sell on this server, get in on it while you're thinking about it.

How reliable is your hosting? I'm currently with zensix right now and down one or two times a month (for hours) and I just can't have that.

That sucks to have regular bouts of downtime like that. I have added you to AIM so that we can talk further about what we can do for you. :)

Just as a note for anyone else seeing this thread, we are not offering more VPS plans temporarily, PM me for more details or add me to AIM.

Just wanted to say that I ordered a Papa VPS from these guys and they were quick to get things set up and ready to go. So far the experience has been good and the server seems quick. Ticket response was also very quick.

I also decided to contact getyourwriter on aim to get some tech support and he was very quick to respond. Awesome price for the VPS and service they provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.