!! Angelina And Paul Backlinks + Social Bookmark Each Profile + Pinged !! Only 10$

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaki_pakiz

Jan 26, 2010
Rating - 98.3%
59   1   0
Package A = $ 10

1. 100 Profiles
2. Each Profile Contains 3 Links With 3 Anchor Text (Keywords )
3. Total Backlinks 3*100 = 300 Power Full Backlinks

Package B = $ 17
1. 200 Profiles
2. Each Profile Contains 3 Links With 3 Anchor Text (Keywords )
3. Total Backlinks 3*200 = 600 Power Full Backlinks

Benefits Of Our Packages

1. We Have Angelina & Pauls List Which Allow Upto 3 Backlinks Per Profile
2. All Profiles will be Social Bookmarked For High Link Juice
2. Pingler Will Help In Fast Indexing Of Profiles In Search Engine
3. All Profiles Will Have Good Google Page Ran
k

Turn Around Time 2 - 5 Days

You Will Notice You SERPs Boost With In 7 - 20 Days

How many different URL,s do you have in your portfolio? I am looking for 1000 back links from as many different forums as possible. Pm me

got my report all is there with the log in and pass to every profile.
social bookmark was also made .
I need few days to see if all profiles will indexed but i believe they will. good job mate.

Ok got my package. Its in a text form and shows all 100 + profiles. Spot checked a few and they were there......Then I get 1 link to a bookmark. Its his user profile with my 100 + profile links bookmarked. I ay have been expexting something different (not sure why though) on the bookmarking. All profiles are bookmarked as is. So Basically its 1 bookmark account at Digg and each bookmark is that of the actual profile link. Not sure how long this bookmark will last since there is nothing to cover up the fact its a profile url beign bookmarked. even the description is the same as the url.

This would have been a GREAT service if the bookmarking was mixed and a description was added and title were added and then the profile used as the url...Will be surprised to see how long these stick

Ok got my package. Its in a text form and shows all 100 + profiles. Spot checked a few and they were there......Then I get 1 link to a bookmark. Its his user profile with my 100 + profile links bookmarked. I ay have been expexting something different (not sure why though) on the bookmarking. All profiles are bookmarked as is. So Basically its 1 bookmark account at Digg and each bookmark is that of the actual profile link. Not sure how long this bookmark will last since there is nothing to cover up the fact its a profile url beign bookmarked. even the description is the same as the url.

This would have been a GREAT service if the bookmarking was mixed and a description was added and title were added and then the profile used as the url...Will be surprised to see how long these stick

Thanks For Your Reply :)

Bulk Rates

Package A
[ 100 Profiles + Each Profile Bookmarked ]

3+ Orders [ $9 / Order ]
5+
Orders [ $8 / Order ]
10+ Orders [ $7 / Order ]
50+
Orders [ $6 / Order ]
100+ orders[ $5 / Order ]

Package B [ 200 Profiles + Each Profile Bookmarked ]