Angelas , Pauls Style High PR profile Back links service.(cheaf with Review)

Status
Not open for further replies.

senseseo

SEO Service
Apr 24, 2010
seektravel.blogspot.com
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Angelas , Pauls Style High PR profile Back links service.

1.All profiles are Dofollow.
2.High page Rank 3+
3.Increase PR and optimum search Index
4.permanent back link
5.Dead Link replace within one month.
6. Excel sheet Detail Report
7.All profile are pinged.

Package 01
150 Back links = 50 Dofollow Profile

Price = $8

5 Review copies – $5.5

Package 02
300 Back links = 100 Dofollow Profile

Price = $12

5 Review Copies - $ 9.5

Requirements-
1.3 ULR-
2.3 Keyword
3.Email for report send.

Submit within- 3-4 Days.
payment -paypal or Moneybookers

Contact me- Reply here or PM

My Review Of Senseseo:

Communication:

Hands down he was professional and very friendly. All his replies were fast and clear. Delivered report in the time frame stated. I checked a few of the links they were all good as described. Hew threw in quite a few extra EDU Links Tons of high PR links PR-3 Minimum up to PR-6 and plenty of them and pinged them all.

Process:

I placed the order gave him the info and he said the work would be done in 5 days or less and it was done ahead of time. I have used Senseseo in the past and he always delivers the goods!

Quality/Results:

Clearly he is good at this stuff. For the price the PR was huge! So what else can I say he definitely delivered!

Overall:

Over all the service was great, and the process went smoothly with quality work. The job went exactly as described and communication was perfect. The price, well you just can't argue for PR like that the price is nothing!
If you need high PR links Senseseo is your man!

Professional & delivered solid work.

Thanks Senseseo!

My Review Of Senseseo:

Communication:

Hands down he was professional and very friendly. All his replies were fast and clear. Delivered report in the time frame stated. I checked a few of the links they were all good as described. Hew threw in quite a few extra EDU Links Tons of high PR links PR-3 Minimum up to PR-6 and plenty of them and pinged them all.

Process:

I placed the order gave him the info and he said the work would be done in 5 days or less and it was done ahead of time. I have used Senseseo in the past and he always delivers the goods!

Quality/Results:

Clearly he is good at this stuff. For the price the PR was huge! So what else can I say he definitely delivered!

Overall:

Over all the service was great, and the process went smoothly with quality work. The job went exactly as described and communication was perfect. The price, well you just can't argue for PR like that the price is nothing!
If you need high PR links Senseseo is your man!

Professional & delivered solid work.

Thanks Senseseo!

very good and honest Review.

thank u very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.