Angela and Pauls 100 Profiles for $15 - Dofollow - 10 Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

webexperts_666

Aug 16, 2009
Rating - 100%
152   0   0
Angela and Pauls

I am going to offer 100% manual Angela and pauls submissions. I pick good dofollow links from different months.

Price:

$15 for 100 angela and pauls profile creations(300 backlinks)(Each profile can contain 3 links)

$30 for 200 angela and pauls profile creations(600 backlinks)(Each profile can contain 3 links)

Review Copy is available for $12 for 100 Profiles

Information required:
upto maximum 3 links with one keyword each
or
1 link 3 keywords

Note:
3 is the max limit you can use less than 3 links.

Turn around time:
2 to 5 days

Report:
I will send you complete report in excel format so you can verify submissions plus yahoo account username and password so you can check confirmation emails.

My Previous thread for reference.
100 Angela and Pauls dofollow sites link building for $20 only - 10 reviews

Good discount available on bulk orders.

Thanks
WE

webexperts_666 provided a good service for the money, out of the 100 links about 10 were dead but he replaced it immediately. Great service :)

Hi,

I got my report, on time, detailed report. well done.
I will work with him again (actually, I already worked with him again, that is not the first time I worked with webexperts_666)
Thank you,
Saar.

I got my report. Checked 20 random links, everything was where it should be. Everything was delivered as advertised.

I'm working with webexperts_666 for several months already, he's providing high quality dofollow backlinks everytime I order from him. He always completes job in turnaround time, very communicative and responsive.

His packs are part of my backlinking strategy and I'm hitting top 10 rankings relatively fast. (Usually order main keywords with top level domains)

Just got my report after less than 48 hours.
Everything looks good.. no broken or deleted links.
He even threw in some extras. Good job!

I'm working with webexperts_666 for several months already, he's providing high quality dofollow backlinks everytime I order from him. He always completes job in turnaround time, very communicative and responsive.

His packs are part of my backlinking strategy and I'm hitting top 10 rankings relatively fast. (Usually order main keywords with top level domains)

Just got my report after less than 48 hours.
Everything looks good.. no broken or deleted links.
He even threw in some extras. Good job!

Thanks still offering review for $12 :D

I'll take a review copy. Please PM me details.

By the way, can you use one link to interlink between the profiles (two links to site and one to another profile?)

Status
Not open for further replies.