Anchor Variation Robot-Software Generates Multiple Spinning Syntax-Buy lifetime 9.9$

Status
Not open for further replies.

AVR does what it says. Easily adds your url to a list of your anchors and generics too. You can change the list of generics in the txt file it comes with. Very easy to use, just copy/paste your list's. Gets your anchor diversity automatically spun and ready for blasting.

Soldier also told me he is checking into adding multiple url's as another option which would be great.

Cheers!

Anchor Variation Robot- Spin your multiple anchors automatically

I'll try it for half off why not. I can use this to save me a bit o time anyways.

It would be cool if you could add and spin as many urls in there too...

cheers!

Hi, Thanks for claiming the Review Copy!!!

4 More Review Copies are left at 50% Off!!!

AVR Now has the Option for generating spinning syntax for multiple Url's too!!

Last edited:

AVR does what it says. Easily adds your url to a list of your anchors and generics too. You can change the list of generics in the txt file it comes with. Very easy to use, just copy/paste your list's. Gets your anchor diversity automatically spun and ready for blasting.

Soldier also told me he is checking into adding multiple url's as another option which would be great.

Cheers!

Hi Bro, Thanks for your honest review!!

ready for review copy.

Hi, Sorry you are not qualified for claiming the review copy as per the rules.

Few more review copies are left then it will be back to regular price!!!Hurry Upp!!

Ended up purchasing copy anyways and it works great, a time saver for sure.! I second the comment about being able to add in multiple urls. It would make things easier. Will the copy we have get updated or do we need to install something else when that happens?

Ended up purchasing copy anyways and it works great, a time saver for sure.! I second the comment about being able to add in multiple urls. It would make things easier. Will the copy we have get updated or do we need to install something else when that happens?

Thanks for your Honest Review!!!

Hi Guys!! Up for Sales, Its damn cheap!!!

50% Off Still Going On- Claim your Copy Now

Status
Not open for further replies.