an idea > ..concept to completion..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can add another example to that: emoticons and smileys. (not nearly as profitable as ringtones but a market that people think has long been saturated to the brink).

I'm a late comer, but with a few sites I'm making what the first movers were.

Though lots of people have the toolbars already installed :food-smiley-002:

:2drinkspit:

haha shoemoney.. referal income was a smart move, thats a 100% more income than you would have made if you didnt mention it. Nice.

Travel and or Cruises

The cruises and travel I think may be the best as JDA mentioned due to the fact that we could utilize azoogle or cj.com into the mix.

Cool deal, we've got a couple ideas moving here. Some of the ideas so far have been:
* Web design/Web Development
* Computer/Internet privacy/security
* Identity Theft
* Asian Bird Flue
The real SEO people had to offer:
* Data recovery (lost data from hard drive crashes)
* teeth whitning
* lasik
* Cruise vacations
* Travel and or Cruises
* You're the pros, how about some suggestions?

Also, after reading some of the responses about the niche/site/strategy getting ripped l came up with an idea. Perhaps we could continue with/execute this guy in the "premiere/members only" forum once Jon has it set up, that will block 99.9% of the potential hazards. At least we could do it in there until we got set up and moving then move the articles out once it's complete.

Thoughts on that?

well we dont know how long it will be before the forum section will be open. Much less know how or what the qualifications will be to get in. What would be the purpose to do this in the other area of the forums when it becomes available if the people who would learn the most from it couldnt get in their to view it and contribute.

Just a thought.

I think this is an excellent idea, I believe the key to following through with it would be organization. Things could get pretty messy with all the ideas in one topic. Maybe someone could organize all the thoughts and good ideas in a seperate locked thread... or on a simple website? Just an idea :)

pick lasik

What is LASIK?
LASIK and Presbyopia
What is Custom LASIK?
LASIK Fees and Payment Options
What is Epi-LASIK?
LASIK Eye Surgery Costs
LASIK Enhancements
LASIK and Contact Lenses
Laser Eye Surgery & Diseases
Choose a LASIK Surgeon
LASIK Risks and Complications
Lens Replacement Surgery
Questions for LASIK Surgeons
LASIK Contraindications
Am I A LASIK Candidate?
LASIK Information Checklist
LASIK Alternatives
LASIK Experience

Start with 20'ish articles on the above topics

Get a domian name -
nomorecontacts.com or whatever

then check back

-dan

Hello DanNicol,

Thanks for the response. This sounds good to me. Unless one of you pro's puts a stop to this l will begin collecting the articles, and building a site around this niche.

I ask that you please post your comments and suggestions - even if you agree with the Lasik niche idea 100%. Also, l was thinking of contracting a writer on elance.com - just to see what kind of deal l could get; and to test them out. What do you guys think about that? Have any of you paid people on elance.com for content before?

Sweet.

I'm a graphic designer, Jeff. Let me know if I can help at all. I'm not that great with logos, but I can certainly do layouts.

Hey there Chris thanks so much for the offer. I'm a graphic designer myself by profession, and l'm think of a very tame // non graphic intense layout for this project. Do you have any full CSS layout highly optimized (fast loading/SE wet dreams) examples l could look at, perhaps another weight off my shoulders wouldn't be a bad idea afterall...

:(

Still working hard on learning the best way to do CSS layouts. I will PM you if I can find something really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.