Amazon Fire Smartphone

The story of amazon in a gif:

9bmCnvZ.gif

Signed up for the smartphone launch, I got $25 off a FireTV which I promptly rooted, installed XBMC and blocked all further updates from Amazon. Got a monogrammed Amazon jizz rag cause I'm ALREADY P R I M E !

Just buying this amazing phone will get you FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Video, unlimited, ad-free streaming and downloading of over a million songs and hundreds of playlists, and over 500,000 books to borrow from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library. All this for a period of 12 months. It all comes with buying just a phone. Isn't it a great deal?

I'm personally waiting for the Ben & Jerry's ice cream phone.

I don't give 2 fucks about Amazon but I'm an avid follower of the Ben & Jerry's brand and I need a phone with 1-touch 24 hour ice cream support, free shipping on Ben & Jerry's products, and a Ben & Jerry's shop GPS locator.

I would gladly ditch my Samsung for this device, because I care about this 1 brand more than anything else in life.

I would love my Kindle Fire HDX except that the app store sucks a dick bigtime and I have to sideload everything. Fuck off, I paid for the bitch so don`t hold me hostage.

I haven`t read anything about the Amazon phone but I assume it`s the same locked shed. And that`s too annoying for me to bother.