Amazon Earnings Sucking This Month??? Mine Are...

all things being equal not all niches are the same, some will outperform others by a mile

but i think the best thing you can do is make sure youre ranking well for your buying and product kwys

Yeah, I kinda figured that it was highly niche-dependent. I'm gonna keep trucking with what I've got except for a small refresh of my main page and maybe I'll try playing with the theme later.

I've never run Amazon but for some reason most of my offers do really shitty around holidays, and then after the holidays are over they go back to normal. Right now everything is back to normal but I almost dropped into negatives sometime around January 3rd, which never happens. Everything did really poorly Thanksgiving week and Christmas week too, I guess just because people are on vacation and they don't give a fuck about buying shit online.

Yeah, I kinda figured that it was highly niche-dependent. I'm gonna keep trucking with what I've got except for a small refresh of my main page and maybe I'll try playing with the theme later.

How are things now? I have a few amazon sites that I am working on now, getting around 2% conversion rate but sure I can improve this (at the moment, its just crappy product listings from wpzon builder)

What sort of theme are you using? Are you doing product reviews or something else? Apparently the "wordpress review theme" converts quite well, im going to test it out this month.