Am I free to do this or will I regret it later?

Is this going to make you money? If not, then who gives a fuck?

btw having marines looking for you is not something you want.

You sure about that? Isn't that only if I'm making shit up that's not true? I'm pretty sure true facts and opinions are legal...

I don't know buddy but I'm pretty sure she would have many legal routes available. Like if you're using her own name as a domain name, I'm 99% sure you can get in trouble.

I don't know buddy but I'm pretty sure she would have many legal routes available. Like if you're using her own name as a domain name, I'm 99% sure you can get in trouble.

Well that's another part of the story. Every word out of her mouth is a lie, she even uses a made up name.

But I guess I'll hold off for awhile, and decide when I'm not being irrational.

Hello friend,

I no understand why waste time make website about ex girlfriend when can use time for make more money.

Website about ex hard to make money with. Maybe can put some how get ex back ebook ad or date ad on website. But it hard for get traffic and traffic website only visit for fun and no for buy thing.

If mad she sex other man I think should move on. If she scam money from you then should get lawyer for sue. I think it better than make website from revenge.

Good luck bro

Either just post the story without the pics/names or post it it all, but if you're going to do that don't be a fucking coward by blurring out your own photo. Jesus.

That is not cowardly. That word gets thrown around too much.

Dude. Don't.

smh2.gif

just go pour some popcorn kernels in her gas tank and call it a day bro ( and post her nude pics of her all over wickedfire of course )