ALNBlast.com - ALN, LA, That Other Private Network, Blogroll Links - Discounts inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayn3

Feb 13, 2009
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The best ALN Blast Service is back, and it just got way better.

You can now order through our Store at ALNBlast.com. When you order, you can either create a permant or a temporary account.

Inside, you can view the details of your order and make changes, should you notice that youve made some mistake. When your order is done, youll receive a report in your account.

On top of that, we have vastly improved the range of products.

In addition to the usual ALN CO-OP Blasts, you can order:

dedicated ALN Blasts,
Blasts on that other network whose name cant be mentioned
high quality articles posted on yet another network
(those networks really are crapping their pants these days)

Blogroll links of a range of PR

and over the following weeks, we will make our PR5+ network available. (Posts and Blogroll links but those wont come cheap)

Dont get scared by the prices because weve got coupons for you:

For the first 5 days, starting today, you can use Wicked25 to get 25% off.

After that, you can get 15% off by using Wick4evr.

Review Copies:

The first three people to use the code WFreview will get $20 off the ALN Co-op Blast order which makes it free. These should only be claimed by users who have more 200+posts/10+itrader. After using the code, please post in this thread. If you use the code and dont meet the requirements, well delete your order and report you.

Check it out here

I just tried using the "WFreview", it says it worked, but then it takes me to PayPal and says it's $20.

Hi wayn3,

I got the coupon code to work in your shopping cart but the last step took me to PayPal at full price.

Regards, jhfiredog

PS - I just received your email reply about one of my old orders - good work - thanks

I fixed it, paypal/opencart won't allow you to do a 100% off coupon for a product, so what I did to resolve it is make the coupon for $19.99 off of the $20 product, so you get the 300 scraped posts for one penny.

The wicked25 25% coupon also works as well.

Sorry for the problems :(

All review copies have been given out, so be sure to use the 25% off coupon.

All the ALN stuff should be done by the end of the week pending their 2.0 rollout doesn't kill everything associated with ALN.

So the ALN 2.0 means that 30% of the articles will not contain links. Would that be the same for this blast?

That's what they said, I'm going to go back and check these to see if it's truly 30%, if it is all of our orders will be getting 30% more posts to compensate.

I'm not happy with the ALN owner AT ALL. Our #2 private blog network (The near-clone of ALN prior to 2.0) is going crazy at the moment in terms of SERP movements. ALN is still going somewhat strong. This is a knee-jerk reaction by someone who knows nothing about the game and is listening to too many people over at DP about what to do.

Hello wayn3,
Last time I have ordered 2 bulk packages. I have got some decent results but the only problem was the tracking phrases provided by you was not per separated as the packages was ordered.
I mean for XYZ.com I have ordered 10x package and provided separate keywords for each 10 packs but when I have received tracking phrases where mixed.
This time again I have to go for bulk package so please let me know how I am going to receive the tracking phrases.
Regards,
Robert

Hello wayn3,
Last time I have ordered 2 bulk packages. I have got some decent results but the only problem was the tracking phrases provided by you was not per separated as the packages was ordered.
I mean for XYZ.com I have ordered 10x package and provided separate keywords for each 10 packs but when I have received tracking phrases where mixed.
This time again I have to go for bulk package so please let me know how I am going to receive the tracking phrases.
Regards,
Robert

As it stands now , we stretch out co-op orders so that you would get 10 different sets of tracking phrases to utilize. If you give me your prior order # and whether your used wufoo or not I can try and track down the issue for you.

What does this mean? #2 private network is doing well? going crazy as in not doing well? Can you clarify this

#2 is doing well in terms of serp movements. ALN is slightly de-valued at the moment but still effective (And thus a difference in price between the two services).

Also please note about ALN Blasts - 2.0 just rolled out and is EXTREMELY buggy. So much to the point we're not able to get everything sent out in a timely manner. I have been sending out updates on the alnblast.com site on orders that are being delayed. Unfortunately I don't have control over this.

Also , we will be opening up a brand new service by Monday. This time it will be a monthly subscription package for DAILY in-context drips. Thousands of links slowly spread across thousands of domains. It's been a product that we've wanted to introduce for a while but have been unable.

Status
Not open for further replies.