All The Terrorist Sympathizers..Read This

Sad that more Muslims don't take a more vocal stance against this sort of shit.

islam-religion-of-peace.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]After North Korea blew up a South Korean ship and killed 46 sailors, people didn't really say too much or care. After Israeli commandoes intercepted a ship heading for the Gaza strip and killed 9 people, everyone was up in arms.[/FONT] The interception prompted a worldwide outcry against Israel. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

We need to get a cliff note macro for these threads so we can all just save our time and energy.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]After North Korea blew up a South Korean ship and killed 46 sailors, people didn't really say too much or care. After Israeli commandoes intercepted a ship heading for the Gaza strip and killed 9 people, everyone was up in arms.[/FONT] The interception prompted a worldwide outcry against Israel. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Antisemitism is much more fun than antinorthkoreanism.

I agree all religion should be banned. We should load the Israelis and Palestinians into a rocket and shoot them into the sun. They can work out their differences en route.

You probably could have saved time if you just said "all liberals read this". Nobody takes their arguments seriously.

Wow what a smart thread, post something about about the Taliban and use your mystic whataboutery to somehow bring hamas into the fold.

I think the main fault line in your logic here is that Palestinians are being punished because the international community (Or Fuckheads) like you see them as part of the terrorist problem, do not condemn a whole people because you do not agree with Hamas policy of armed struggle, including the return of stolen Palestinian lands.

Thats f'ed up but there isnt much of a source to that, probably just bshit israili propaganda.

How have they made it this far in life? Taliban are fucking stupid

The Taliban may be many things, but they certainly are not stupid. Their ability to control, manipulate and outright survive is a big fucking hint that there's method behind the madness.

What they do is pathetic and cruel. But if you think you're dealing with retards, I guess you've been under a rock. Wake up - these fuckers are here to stay and they are very well organized, informed and funded. Oh, they're also prepared (and hope) to die for their cause. At this point, humanity's only chance at the eradication of the Taliban may very well be Steven Wagenheim.