Status
Not open for further replies.

gripex

Feb 3, 2009
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Serp Rocket Aged Domain Blog Network Post
(ZERO De-indexing since launch)

• 3 500% Spun Articles that are spun together to get HIGH spin rates (no footprints)
  • 50% Random Submission
  • 50 Blog Posts
  • Private Name Servers
  • All Blogs Are Aged Domains
  • All Blogs are .coms
  • All Links Submitted to Linklicious, Lindexed & Backlink Energizer

Every Blog is CACHED frequently.

You Choose Either 7 Day Drip or Instant Post

We havn't lost a single blog yet, we post randomly and we spin huge so there are no foot prints. We also post either 1 or 2 links per post, for more randomness.

CONTENT: We write (NOT SCRAPED) 3 400+ word articles and spin them together, resulting in a 500%+ spin rate.

We do a random post to our Aged Domain 100 C Class Network, resulting in 50 blog posts.

• Blogs are all .coms
  • Private name servers as well as public name servers
  • ZERO footprints from SOA Records, some networks don't even know what this means
  • All blogs are aged 1 - 6+ years
  • Random submission, no two packages are the same

Ive got 18 Itraders, and we've offered free reviews in the past, how ever we'll offer up 2 more free reviews to qualified members with over 400-500 posts.

$59

ORDER HERE: Serp Rocket - The best SEO Package. Ever!

I've got a perfect site for this. I'll take the second review and will buy one after I get a payment for content later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thordur
I recommend SerpRocket.

I have ordered campaigns for almost $1000 this month and these guy's at SerpRocket are the real deal.

They do what they promise and you can interact with them, since you get a dedicated person to handle your campaigns.

My SerpRocket campaign manager name is Mary Dawn and she is fantastic.

I have already seen improvements in the serps for my targeted keywords and all the social proof from the campaigns like re-tweets - Facebook likes - Google plus Votes are on my pages as promised.

I am ordering again with these guy's and i will stick with them, if they keep this up, meaning doing as promised and having this great customer care.

I outsource all the time and "man" too many times I just get scammed, there are many so called web traffic promotional - seo services & people out there that just take your money and run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueViews
I have grabbed abunch of packages from gripex for his other products and have had nothing but good experiences. When I got the email from this latest product launch I jumped right on it, I got my report on friday and just this morning noticed some major gains in the serps.

I gave his team 3 keywords and my primary has jumped (as of this morning) 5 spots from 10th to 5th. If i hit the top 3 I wont be surprised.

My secondary's have moved up a couple of spots each as well which is a nice bonus.

Communication is ALWAYS top notch with this guy, this is the reason I keep coming back to gripex and his team.

One thing I would like to request is a bulk payment/order option so I dont have to make multiple orders which is sometimes a pain in the ass.

peace out

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRabbit
I use SERP Rockets monthly.

The account manger for these project, Mary Dawn, is fantastic. She will keep you in the know every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns, she will promptly address them for you.

Every time I use a SERP rocket the keywords I'm targeting move up. Nothing crazy, normally a few places. The real reason I like hitting my sites with SERP rockets is the LINK DIVERSITY. While these links aren't the most powerful (from my experience at least) they are so diverse that it will make your backlink profile look legit. This is KEY to long term SEO.

Even if you have stellar rankings, spend a few $$ on tossing a serp rocket in the mix for diversity. It's a very low price tag for long term stability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDSecure

Review: [Stage 3 SerpRocket]

Communication: Communication with this team is over the top. They have a really friendly back end and message you as each step of your project is completed. If you have a question it's usually answered in minutes. I was never not in the loop.

Process: Aside from being updated constantly on the progress of my project the reporting and results are equally impressive. There is a ton of variety in the package, the blog network is comprised of quality sites not the usual (whatever you can get your hands on with PR) type sites. I received the report this morning and I was in position #12 for a highly competitive term pre project and I'm in #4 now passing several very authoritative and aged sites. They submit all the links to an indexing service and really do a professional job through the whole project.

Turn around time was about 12 days and I was in the loop the entire time with at least daily updates and in some cases multiple updates per day. Great Job, great reporting and communication combined with great serp improvements.

All in all a very impressive service. These guys take their work very seriously. I can recommend this service with confidence. 5/5

Thank You!

WiredHappy

reputation_pos.gif

sickest package ever, most recent package bumped me from 7th to 2nd, and standing solid. Keyword is competitive (product name) with 12k exact match search volume. Ordering another 5 packages of the stage 3, will email as well.

littlefeather

reputation_pos.gif

Review time

Sent over my keywords and url about 1.5 weeks ago, just got my report last night.

Just finished going over the report (for the stage 3) and everything is good to go, checked a ton of the links and they are all working and proper.

The keyword is a 49,000 exact match product name and Ive gone from 15th to 4th, no dancing either, hopefully it will push ahead as more of the links get indexed etc.

I also got an email from a client that found my link on FB, that made my day.

thank you and I'll be ordering more.

With the Blog network post you will receive a screenshot of the submit, but no live links will be given out, we do submit to linklicious and lindexed though.

With the blog network post + backlink serp rocket you get the screenshot as well as the all the live links from the back link serp rocket, which points to the blog posts.

This day and age with everyone else getting de indexed we dont want to take that risk. Thanks for the question!

Where did those reviews come from? I looked at your iTrader and don't see anything related to this service.

Where did those reviews come from? I looked at your iTrader and don't see anything related to this service.

Jak, we have had numerous threads. The threads close every 15 days. The reviews I cut and pasted are all from previous threads.

thanks

Got my review copy - I am pleasantly surprised with the quality. The spun articles are actually somewhat readable and posted on some high quality blogs. I've actually been seeing some movement for these terms lately and the niche is incredibly competitive, so it's nice to see some blog posts that actually work. For this price, I'd definitely consider buying more packages and will actually be doing just that in a few days. A+ service.

Status
Not open for further replies.