After thousands of outreach man hours, we have your link building needs covered... Ch

linkshake

Sep 5, 2012
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone,

With Christmas around the corner, it's about time we run once again our successful linkbuilding thread at discounted rates.​

Check out previous reviews here and here & PM me to claim your "Early Bird Discount" (First 3 Members)

Email: marketing@roihigh.com

Our tried and tested service that delivers great results for our clients consistently is now back on WickedFire!

NOTE: We're not showcasing results from 2014-2015 or whatever, our results are from existing clients; these links work!

Service Description

Title says it all; we’re offering high quality guest posts on real domains, in most niches, with DA30+; averaging DA35-37 (we try to cover anything not Adult or Gambling).

Q: What’s the process?

A: Once you place an order, we outreach to find placement opportunities suited to your project. We’ll then communicate with site owners, pitch blog post ideas for their approval, check with you and start content creation accordingly. Links to your site, with desired anchor text, will be inserted naturally within the blog posts (no author box links).

Q: How much does it cost?

A: 1 post = $195; 5 posts = $190 per post; 10 posts = $180 per post

Q: What’s the TAT?

A: We do our best to deliver in less than a month, but bear in mind the service implies outreach & content creation: 30 to 40 days

Q: Who will create the content?

A: Our service includes a 500 words Magazine Quality article. We can make the articles longer or tailor them according to your needs for a small fee (we can go as far as creating graphics or infographics).

Q: Are any of the blogs part of networks?

B: Absolutely not. No PBNs

Q: Do you offer review copies?

A: 5 free guest posts to a popular member / mod as a review copy, and 5 other review copies at just $100 per post (half price, the full price is $195) - you can order just 1 post, or more at the review copy price, but it's a one-time deal.

UPDATE: All free & 50% OFF reviews have been delivered; please follow the thread to read the reviews.

We recommend around 3-5 posts per landing page to see a healthy increase in keyword rankings for that page. Anchors are up to you, but we do recommend varying them and using some natural ones too, but the exact mix is 100% your choice.

PM to set the details of your Guest Posting package right away.

Results in less than a month!

Last edited:

These guys are clowns , reply once in a week and offers link like shit ..i would stay away.

This seems to be a scammer. We have not worked with this person and I believe it's the same guy that started swearing few hours ago on Skype (trying to push some 'quality posts' to me).

I repeat, absolutely no dealings with this person.

Guy - who are you and why don't you post some proof?