Affordable Sitewide Links [PR4] - Gain some juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglife

DingDongDoug
Mar 14, 2011
US
douglife.com
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
You know what it is guys!

Getting ready to take a short trip, looking to build up some extra beer money!

Today, I have an aged, fully indexed PR4 website, that I'm offering just 20 links.

The site currently has 3 OBL's. I intend to keep it under 25.

Site Stats:

Screenshot of it's link value in my SEO software
whoalinks.jpg

- Education Niche
- 3 Year old Domain
- Valid PR 4
- 404 pages indexed
- 3 OBL's No more than 25
- Site obtains about 50-100 UV's a month

Like many of my other sitewide threads, I intend to have your link placed within 15 minutes of ordering.

Price - $30

Reviews:

As always, I will offer 1 free review link to any member with the correct requirements, and a link to any WF admin.

Buy Now:

And just in-case you're not interested, I didn't want to waste your time.
tumblr_lpqezo9ddK1qac3awo1_500.jpg

Partial review: Turn around time very fast. PR of home page checks out. Other than that I had some concerns about the value. PM'd you Doug.

I appreciate the free copy, and Doug seems like a straight up dude, but I have serious concerns about the value others would receive. Here are just a few issues that stood out:

1) Advertises only 3 OBL, but he should clarify that pertains only to the blogroll. There are actually a lot more OBL, because every post links out to another site, which is the original source of the news item.

2) Tons of "not found" errors across the site. I clicked through a handful of the pages indexed in Google, and only the home page URL works. All the others return status 404.

3) Yahoo Site Explorer only shows 2 inbound links. Concerned the PR4 won't stick, but hard to predict what will happen.

4) It looks like the site dropped in 2008 due to the owner moving to a new domain. OP took the old one over and slapped up an autoblog.

5) PR4 on the home page checks out, but none of the inner pages I checked have any PR.

Like I said, I don't think he's trying to scam anybody, and there is probably some value to this site. I'm interested to see what other folks might recommend to get the most value from this domain.

Personally I would remove the autoblog and try building some static pages with URLs that match the old ones G has indexed, maybe rewriting the original content.

@Coffeebean,

Thank you very much for your time, and also taking a moment to go over my site! I will definitely take everything you've said into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.