Affiliate startup question

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguythampy

Apr 21, 2009
Hi,
I need help from you people. I am planning to go the affiliate route but cannot decide on the platform.
I have a PR 3 business blog with around 30 visits a day related to business.
I also have a web design site which is PR 1 and has been inactive for over 5 months.
Should I start off with a new domain for affiliate marketing tips, reviews etc or should I stick on with the present sites and blogs and work towards improving them? Will my readers expecting to see business news get disappointed by reading regular sales reviews?
In case of redesigning and using my web design site. Is it a good option? I do not work on that site and receives 200 visits a month. It is 6 months old.
In both cases the domains are no t related to affiliate or marketing. Should I start fresh or utilize the present situation?
Please help

Last edited by a moderator:

im sorta new here... but 200 visits a month is not good and you need to do more research if you think having a blog to do with affiliate or marketing means anything

Hi,
I need help from you people. I am planning to go the affiliate route but cannot decide on the platform.
I also have a web design site which is PR 1 and has been inactive for over 5 months.
Should I start off with a new domain for affiliate marketing tips, reviews etc or should I stick on with the present sites and blogs and work towards improving them? Will my readers expecting to see business news get disappointed by reading regular sales reviews?
In case of redesigning and using my web design site. Is it a good option? I do not work on that site and receives 200 visits a month. It is 6 months old.
In both cases the domains are no t related to affiliate or marketing. Should I start fresh or utilize the present situation?
Please help

My friend the place for you is a forum geared towards newbies in online marketing and website building. Wickedfire is not that forum. I don't know if I'm allowed to put links to other forums, but just do a google search.

Hi,
Please help

I am completely mindfucked after reading all that. I have no clue as to what you are asking or what you are getting to. Can you try again? Or, No, Just, Bye.....kthanks

sign up to a affil network...ads4dough / neverblue / Commission Junction are good...look for offers that you can add to your sites ... go to newbie section and read the stuff there BEFORE POSTING AGAIN...(side note i'm sure we can redirect all new signups to a post..make them all read the rules and some 'vital' posts)

Hi,
Please help
I think this thread will help you. How to get started in affiliate marketing

owl1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.