Affiliate Netwoks - Is it wortwhile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffCliff

New member
Jun 17, 2009
14
1
0
I am interested in joining some Affiliate Networks and was in need of some further information.

Which are the best to join? What is expected from a merchant? Is it worth joining paid Networks or should I stick to the free ones?

Any feedback is welcomed.

Thanks in advanced.
 


Wait a minute. You create an intro thread telling everybody that you are a AM at Rx Commission & the next thread you are asking us which affiliate networks to join?
 
Yes I know I'm one of a kind. One of those days!

I wanted to know from others in Affiliates on what they think about joining Affiliate Networks and wondered how they go about choosing one to join....
 
Large Affiliate Networks will probably not accept you if you're in the RX stuff.

And yes. It is good to pay them and sign up with them, they do have more affiliates than the free ones.
 
JEFF. CLIFF.

business-jump.jpg
 
I wanted to know from others in Affiliates on what they think about joining Affiliate Networks and wondered how they go about choosing one to join....

no, you said

I am interested in joining some Affiliate Networks and was in need of some further information.

lol... what planet do you people come from?
 
[FONT=&quot]Check out this Financial Aff Network. We can pay $75+ CPA for Payday leads. Popular product with the times. We do have other Financial offers available:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]https://t3leads.com/lead_pricing
[/FONT]



[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
 
[FONT=&quot]Check out this Financial Aff Network. We can pay $75+ CPA for Payday leads. Popular product with the times. We do have other Financial offers available:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]https://t3leads.com/lead_pricing
[/FONT]

owl1.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.