Affiliate marketing without own website

First you really should take the time and learn more about marketing ( just Google) It take time, money and hard work BUT if done right it can pay off.

If you are looking to build a website or blog then you need something easy to use (drag and drop) and since I get the feeling you have not worked with one before start with a free service first so you can learn it before upgrading. A good one you can use is sitebuilder.com. It´s free to use and easy to use as well. ( I made a review of this site last week and you can see it here SiteBuilder.com Full Review (2015) - YouTube

Keep in mind that you do not have the freedom of good SEO with site´s like that so when you start making some money then out source for a better website, for that you can go to places like Fiverr. But try to learn as much as you can and build your own site with something like Dreamweaver.

Hope that helps.

Yes i agree on you.. you can ask google anytime if you are having problems about building websites

You can use social media for free but if you really want to do this as a business, you should invest a lot of time and at least a minimum amount of money just like any other business, that is if you want to get visible results

You do need to create at least a basic landing page to star earning money. Alternatively, you could try using social networks. But it would take more efforts for sure.

need help! adword suspension after adding payment details

Hello, friends, this is qayaas, I am doing CPA for the last 4 months but last 2 month were very difficult for CPA and now also facing a new problem in payment suspension. I am running my adword in us but the 3-4 account has been suspended in last 2-day cos of payment. so someone helps me if any idea about it.

Hello,

Building a website is the most common way affiliates launch themselves into the affiliate marketing world, and if you're interested in creating a long-term business you'll inevitably need to put together a website.

There are some points

1.Post on blogs & Fourms
2.Write a Viral E-Book
3.create a You Tube Serise
4.Write ads reviews on Classified sites
5.Build Hub

Regards,
Daniel

it is possible you can do affialiate marketing by your social account
for more suggestion read

Rickshaw Man profitable forex trading strategy
Rickshaw Man is REVERSAL and can give buy or sell forex signals
1. No (or a VERY small) real body
2. The open and close are at or very close to the middle of the candle
3. This means the upper and lower shadows are equal in length
4. A reversal pattern in an uptrend or a downtrend

Inside the Rickshaw Man pattern
The final pattern of this triumvirate is the marvellously named Rickshaw Man. This is a
Doji with an open and close at, or very close to, the middle of the candle’s range.

Rickshaw Man profitable forex trading strategy
A Rickshaw Man is a Doji with an open and close near the middle of the candle’s
range. I have to admit it took a while to find really good examples of this pattern,
which proves that maybe it is only in here because its name has mildly amusing
connotations of confused men carting Rickshaws around, unable to work out which
direction to take next! I wouldn’t devote too much time in the pursuit of the perfect
Rickshaw Man; there are better ways to spend your time .

This post give you seven ways to do affiliate marketing without a website or blog. Simple way to get started with this key way to make money, There are a lots of ways to do affiliate marketing and you certainly do need a web site. Affiliate marketing is a way for you to learn a commission for recommending products and service to your friends or readers. You find a products you want to promote. Do a search for product name affiliate program.

Online Business is similar to any other business. You need to a product or service to sell. then you need a attract customer to your store( website). To attract customer you can do SEO, SEM, SMM, Email Marketing.

It's better to have your website to promote products, but You can start without a paid website, you can start with a free website such as blogger, tumblr or wordpress.com.
you can also promote products through your social media accounts FB, twitter, instagram ..

Read about building a bridge page first. Send traffic to this page before sending them to the main offer. People get banned all the time from FB and Adwords because they send traffic straight to the affiliate offer. If they don't buy right away, you at least have their email to continue to market to them and build the relationship through your autoresponder for starters.

This post give you seven ways to do affiliate marketing without a web site or blog. There are a lot of ways to do affiliate marketing and you certainly do not need a website for all of them. The build your affiliate marketing income with out building a web site. If you realy want to make money with affiliate marketing you need to start to correct way and follow all these steps. The choose a niche, build your own website, find the best affiliate marketing programs foe beginners, and create outstanding content and be relevant, learn to master SEO, or build an audience.

You can easily be in affiliate marketing doing email campaigns. Also, you can do media buying activities. There are more options for it, for sure!

There are now many ways to do affilaite marketing without any website as you can do it on the social media and YouTube but of course having your own site can be so beneficial as it can be like the hub of your business...:costumed-smiley-015