Affiliate marketing without own website

jack.thomas

Dec 2, 2015
Hi friends, i m new to online marketing. I want to know how to promote products without having own blog/website.

please help.

Hello, basically you want to become an affiliate and make money online without even investing a small fee in a website?
Please realize that affiliate marketing is a business and like any other business you need to invest time and money in it. If you aren`t willing to spend money even on a domain and hosting plan maybe you should consider looking for something else to make money out of...

Hello, basically you want to become an affiliate and make money online without even investing a small fee in a website?
Please realize that affiliate marketing is a business and like any other business you need to invest time and money in it. If you aren`t willing to spend money even on a domain and hosting plan maybe you should consider looking for something else to make money out of...

Sir i am ready to invest in website but i m not able to find out which website to build. please give some suggestions..

This may help you.

First you really should take the time and learn more about marketing ( just Google) It take time, money and hard work BUT if done right it can pay off.

If you are looking to build a website or blog then you need something easy to use (drag and drop) and since I get the feeling you have not worked with one before start with a free service first so you can learn it before upgrading. A good one you can use is sitebuilder.com. It´s free to use and easy to use as well. ( I made a review of this site last week and you can see it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7j2I9umpFQ

Keep in mind that you do not have the freedom of good SEO with site´s like that so when you start making some money then out source for a better website, for that you can go to places like Fiverr. But try to learn as much as you can and build your own site with something like Dreamweaver.

Hope that helps.

Affiliate and make money online without even investing a small fee in a website?
Please realize that affiliate marketing is a business and like any other business you need to invest time and money in it.

Affiliate and make money online without even investing a small fee in a website?
Please realize that affiliate marketing is a business and like any other business you need to invest time and money in it.

I agree on this 100%, It´s a business and you do need to invest a LOT of time and money but if he/she knows nothing about building a website don´t come out of the gate spending money LEARN as much as you can first.

Hi friends, i m new to online marketing. I want to know how to promote products without having own blog/website.

please help.

You can do it. Post amazon, ebay, etc. product links to social media or forums, or upload videos to Youtube. However have a website/blogs are better. You may also create a blog for free.

If you go to udemy.com, look for clickbank affiliate marketing-make money-without-website course by KC Tan and buy it. As mentioned by Luwis, you can also post product links on the forum and social media. If you are super serious about affiliate marketing, then you need to have at least one website where you establish authority in a certain niche market and build followers.

Please realize that affiliate marketing is a business and like any other business you need to invest time and money in it.Try clicktvprocessing.com it is best Affiliate Program its offer is always active and have given best commission on each sale.

Its possible to make decent money with AM even without having your own website.

Examples:
Email promotions, free posts on social media...

But having your own website makes you look more professional and if you build a good website it is the best way of getting consistent revenue.

If you dont want to build a website than as mentioned - Email and social are good options.

Hi Jack Thomas,

Wanna start your Media Buying journey with an affiliate program that gives you a dedicated expert to help you reach the top?

Then just get a move on and join Mobidea!

forum_3.jpg

please help.

Write blogs upon on your products and submit it into blogging sites and use social media. Social media is the best way to spread business :laughing-smiley-007

Facebook Ads + Leadpages/InterOptin + Auto-Responder = Money without a website!

OR

Facebook Fan Page + Facebook Ads + Traffic = Money without a website

Think like a super affiliate and start thinking out of the box!

You may NOT need a website, but you're going to need some capital to get things going and to sustain the snow-ball effect!

You can advertise products and services via Google AdWords and Facebook ads and gain commissions for the referred sales or actions, depending on the advertiser’s campaign. This method is slightly more advanced and requires continuous monitoring and optimization of the key metrics.

Answer
Hello, jack.thomas. You can start working without your own web-site.
For this, you can:
1. Start your personal account in Facebook, Instagram, YouTube with qualitative materials (content)
2. Invite more and more subscribes.
3. After time, you have public with your product, your content, your subscribes.
4. You can submit this traffic to different offers.
At first, you have to learn marketing programs, digital marketing. When you are experienced enough, you can make targeting traffic, which you can submit to your offers.
After (if you want) you can learn web-building. A lot of lessons (html,css,js,php,mysql,CMS) you can find in the WEB, YouTube or articles.