Affiliate Marketing Forums

Hello, I am new to all of this. I have been researching affiliate marketing for a couple of weeks now and I have been working on some blogs and websites. I am trying to make them really popular through social networking mostly. I was just hoping I could get some info on where to start or where to look to get the real scoop on affiliate marketing. I want to get more exposure for this one blog, starsmoothy.blogspot.com and I am not sure where else to go with it. Any way some of you could point me in the right direction? I would really appreciate it.

Also, there are some affiliate networks that didn't except my application, what's up with that?

It's a good idea to host your own site. A blogspot blog is essentially owned by Google and can be deleted so be careful.

Now, for traffic, do the usual like article marketing, creating a facebook fan page, submit RSS feeds, etc...

Hello, I am new to all of this. I have been researching affiliate marketing for a couple of weeks now and I have been working on some blogs and websites. I am trying to make them really popular through social networking mostly. I was just hoping I could get some info on where to start or where to look to get the real scoop on affiliate marketing. I want to get more exposure for this one blog, starsmoothy.blogspot.com and I am not sure where else to go with it. Any way some of you could point me in the right direction? I would really appreciate it.

Also, there are some affiliate networks that didn't except my application, what's up with that?

It's a good idea to host your own site. A blogspot blog is essentially owned by Google and can be deleted so be careful.

Now, for traffic, do the usual like article marketing, creating a facebook fan page, submit RSS feeds, etc...
fuck-you-guys.jpg