Affiliate Marketing Forums

GFY Webmaster Board is a good adult content forum. Reminds me a lot of Wickedfire. Not sure which forum came first but they are very similar in the type of people, quality...and dick rolls.
Yes thats a good forum. I remember been a loyal member of that forum for when I was developing a lot of adult websites back in the day. Not sure but I think it was probably in the begging of the 1990's. It's a good forum but deff for the adult industry. But good contribution to the tread.

to my detriment i got picked on
when i was a kid now its on
and i tell my fans i got plans to stick it the man so flip your chips on
engage cp unit overclock and finely tune it
unleash the wrath of full path disclosure and hit the doja
hit the books and hit on the chicks if they got good looks
hits on my site cause i got hit hooks
all about the nerd life word life crooks
digital gangster members i thank ya
without you fame would be a stranger
now i can put these mice in danger
not the DJ but the HID exchanger

GFY Webmaster Board is a good adult content forum. Reminds me a lot of Wickedfire. Not sure which forum came first but they are very similar in the type of people, quality...and dick rolls.

Nice. Used to post on there but got tired. GFY has been alive since about 2001/2002. It is now owned by Playboy. The biggest adult webmaster board. Trouble is, it is filled with sig whores that like to make posts that are utter garbage, just to get their post counts up. Some companies even pay these sig whores a set amount per month just for posting useless shit. A class example is seeandsse. Other idiots spam their wares to an even worser extent in their sigs. Especially a guy called Barefooties who sells some shady shit B2B.

It's only useful for finding about new program launches and shady sponsors.

Wow, going through that, I discovered why barefootsies' username is what it is...

Avoid doing business with Barefooties, he's a scammer in the sense that he will sell you complete shite. I personally have not done business with him but you can tell it from a mile off. He lurks around on Digitalpoint too selling worthless shit to naive noobs.

He also states he owns a hosting company, but this so-called company doesn't even have their own legitimate website.

Even his tube packages are worthless crap. I heard he tried to rip a designer off, they made whatever he needed and he tried to pay him with crappy content instead of cash.

Avoid doing business with Barefooties, he's a scammer in the sense that he will sell you complete shite. I personally have not done business with him but you can tell it from a mile off. He lurks around on Digitalpoint too selling worthless shit to naive noobs.

He also states he owns a hosting company, but this so-called company doesn't even have their own legitimate website.

Even his tube packages are worthless crap. I heard he tried to rip a designer off, they made whatever he needed and he tried to pay him with crappy content instead of cash.

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

Hello, I am new to all of this. I have been researching affiliate marketing for a couple of weeks now and I have been working on some blogs and websites. I am trying to make them really popular through social networking mostly. I was just hoping I could get some info on where to start or where to look to get the real scoop on affiliate marketing. I want to get more exposure for this one blog, starsmoothy.blogspot.com and I am not sure where else to go with it. Any way some of you could point me in the right direction? I would really appreciate it.

Also, there are some affiliate networks that didn't except my application, what's up with that?