Advertising Worth $350 from Facebook (Free Monies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie.simm

Gigantic Websites Dot Com
Jul 6, 2007
I need to register a bunch of domain names so I found myself browsing NamePros and looking for their GoDaddy discount code thread...whatever.

Anyway, I came across this post (so if you're gonna say thanks to someone, this guy deserves the credit) which tells you how to get free Facebook monies ($350).

So basically you need to grab the 100 bucks from Visa and add these coupons (new accounts only btw):

1652-YMF5-23XX-CM66
EVCT-54YH-K1V8-EKE1
TE8Y-46T7-NCRE-JX3C
EXEX-4P47-38JX-4W20
8CH1-5VW1-Y96N-2P94
XXWW-7JVC-3FH6-R61T
053K-H148-T1PE-98NC
21VT-RRNM-8RWN-2X1C
FCK0-T70X-HME3-FJ6C
XXEE-28X7-26NT-W4R8

I remembered that Aequitas started a thread where he asked which coupons his friend could use a while back (and I assume that a lot of WF members are thinking about giving Facebook a try as well), so I thought I'd share these with ya :xmas-smiley-016:

+1

Only two of them worked for me but that's $50 more I can spend on hookers.

Sweet!
I never used facebook but I suppose it's time to give it a shot.
Created my new account and every code worked.

Just need to figure out what I want to do with it.
Thanks!

Hello friend,

Thank you friend. You are great benifactor and good karma shall come back your way.

Good luck bro.

sucks cause i have like $350 in ad bucks in my newly made account but i dont wanna start it because its not worth getting banned....are they pretty on point about that?

Thanks a lot. All of them worked. Hopefully I won't get my account banned for using the Visa coupon again.

When you get banned.. does it ban all your accounts or just the one?

Hello friend,

Thank you friend. You are great benifactor and good karma shall come back your way.

Good luck bro.

You're getting close to 100 posts, are we going to see some Indian boobs?

Thanks to charlie.simm, everything worked for me except the visa one. Im trying to get FB to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.