Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Berg

Jan 27, 2011
Wisconsin, USA
www.adultlinxnow.com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to WF and after reading the stickies, I don't want to step on anyone's toes. I have an adult backlink building system and would like to promote it here. It has its own website so I'm not sure if I should list the url or what? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff

Just do the following:

1) List the type of links it is: forum, blog comments, blog roll, blog post, etc.
2) List the PR of the domain's main page and the actual page where the link will be posted;
3) List the approximate out-bound links ("OBL") on these pages;
4) List how many pages;
5) List the price.

Ok Great...
These are blog post links across my network of 100's of personally owned blogs ranging in PR from 1 to 6. Sometimes I get my hands on a 7 or 8 but I will not promise those. My network list is not published so please don't ask. The links get posted on the main page until they are cycled through to secondary pages. The OBLs for any giving page is right around 50 and there can be from 0 to ~50 secondary pages. And finally, my system gives out 0 to 5 links per day for $247/month.

I also have a separate system for non-adult sites for $97/month if interested.

Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks for the help,
Jeff

Responding to questions...
- Yes, I own the blog network and it consists of 100's of sites, both adult and not.
- I see indexing of non-indexed sites within 7 days.
- I have clients who have been using my service for over 2 years.
Anything else, I am glad to help.

Thanks,
Jeff

The following are questions for both (adult and non-adult) of your networks:

1. How many blogs do you have in your network? (a rough number please?)

2. If I give you one website, how much time will it take for the system to finish posting on each of your blog?

3. Once your system uses up your every blog to give my one website a link, are my posts repeated on the same blogs? (or do you keep growing your network at the same pace?)

Thanks!

I'm interested. are the links permanent even if we leave the service?

Any reviews or testimonials about your system posted yet?

Thanks for all the interest. I will answer all questions as they came in... Divine - I own over 1000 websites which I post to every day, my subscribers will attest to that. I separate both my adult and non-adult networks so your links are safe. Even if I post 5 links per day for a solid year, your site will still not appear on all of my sites. I am constantly adding new sites (about 50 per week) so you never have to worry about repeating.
Next question, I pay extra bucks for multiple C class IPs. And by multiple, I mean over 20 separate b,c classes. If you are looking for such a service, I can refer you to my server guy... for a buck or two :)
zhenjie - I will not promise you anything after you leave my service, but I will promise constant links as long as your subscription exists, as old as my service itself (I have clients who have been with me for over 5 years who still enjoy their first backlinks.)
I do have some senior members trying the linxnow.com system, but the adultlinxnow.com system is still brand new. I will let everyone know when the test accounts come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.