ADSENSE allows promoting sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkdrift

Jun 24, 2006
I was wondering if i would be banned from adsense if I promoted a website "sexsearch" on the site as well..just a simple text link...anyone know?

hmmm. I've been getting ads saying "Meet Gay Singles"...

but I'm not gay, nor have I visited any sites that would make Google think I am.

YPN was giving me BBW dating ads :1orglaugh:

You could sign up to AFF and just promote their friendfinder offer, or promote one of azoogle's dating lead gens. I think AFF also has passion.com, which should be ok (but I don't know for sure.)

In my own personal experience, dating offers suck when promoted on general traffic sites. The first time I promoted FriendFinder on a gaming site I owned I ran it for like 6 months and got 3 free signups. Needless to say, I didn't know what I was doing. I'm still promoting dating offers through other means, best day I sent Azoogle 36 leads.

i understand that google is okay with AFF ads being on the same page as adsense as long as they are non-nude AFF banners or non-profane text links. but as always you should ask them directly to get the definitive answer.

Aslong as its not adult content its allowed.
Juicify said:
Does adwords allow promoting sex?
Yeah ofcourse they have a alot of the adult search market they would be stupid if they didnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.