adcenter desktop tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtreme5000

Feb 2, 2008
just an fyi.. the desktop tool is now public. it should be on your screen when you login. I've been playing with it for a while and im loving it

Oh, and save your self some trouble by setting IE as your default browser when you're getting this.

just an fyi.. the desktop tool is now public. it should be on your screen when you login. I've been playing with it for a while and im loving it

Oh, and save your self some trouble by setting IE as your default browser when you're getting this.

The beta was buggy, but I had an early release of it. Hopefully the public one is better.

Oh and just fyi it will not work on a 64bit OS. And if you are installing this using FF as your browser, install the clickonce add in for FF.

Microsoft wants to make sure you're using their browser.

If I remember correctly, you can't bulk upload to adcenter unless you're using IE.

MSN Desktop

So I take it you can migrate campaigns from SpeedPPC straight into MSN now ?? Sorry if that is an obvious question - but I take it that it works just the same as Adword Ed ??

Rich

You're correct, and I'm too lazy to fire up Parallels and try it.

I did fire up Parallels, installed it thru Internet Explorer, but AdCenter Desktop will NOT login... says "cannot connect to server". Its strange cause I CAN login from Internet Explorer, did the download and install all thru Parallels... strange. although I had similar experience with Excel Adcenter Plugin. Could not connect to server...

I did disable all firewalls... any ideas? Can it be Parallels? Someone did try it with Bootcamp and plain Windows install?

Status
Not open for further replies.