AdAngler Scam Network

wheinrome

Nov 20, 2006
Has anyone used the adangler network and been able to reach them? They don't respond to emails, phone calls, or instant messages when requesting payment.

Any activity on the web stopped at the end of the last month including their twitter and facebook.

The following people represent Ad Angler:

Jason Quick
Dan Donaldson
Melissa Michael
Sandra Carter
Tom Masterson

I definitely should of done my due diligence and vetted these assholes.

Tracking platform = hasoffers
Employees on LinkedIn = 0
Area of Operation = Florida

I'm an affiliate with them... didnt dare even send one lead for them since they looked shady from the start.. only reason I applied with them is since they had an offer I wanted, but then when I applied for the offer, they didnt approve me..

So from my experience I wouldnt do business with them...

Appreciate the heads up. Found them through offervault because they had an offer that nobody else had (same sad story right).

I know I should of done more homework when it came to these guys but you would think Offervault would of filtered these guys.

i honestly had no idea linkedin was so important to a network's credibility. I always thought it was an obnoxious site that spams you with job requests. I finally logged in today for the first time since I setup the account years ago and updated everything for AboveAll and accepted the 100+ connection requests (still not sure what those mean other than assuming they're like a friend request).

i honestly had no idea linkedin was so important to a network's credibility. I always thought it was an obnoxious site that spams you with job requests. I finally logged in today for the first time since I setup the account years ago and updated everything for AboveAll and accepted the 100+ connection requests (still not sure what those mean other than assuming they're like a friend request).

LinkedIn is becoming the "reference" point of the industry nowadays. Credibility cannot be bought, so it helps in that regards.

Turns out every affiliate managers name is fake as well so this was planned from the very beginning. Just do a search for one of their affiliate managers "Nanya Zatara". She doesn't exist outside AdAngler.

Not to mention they are hosting with hostgator.com, the home of reputable businesses everywhere.

I guess you...

...TOOK THE BAIT.

hFopt.png

Here's a little help then.

There's another network hosted on the same server that uses the same ups store po box. lucidleafmedia.com

Check some of the sites on that ip and you'll find their clickbooth pubid (CD95725).

Use those sites and tracking domains to find every offer they are running and every network they are working with and you may be able to track them down.

Much appreciated guys, thanks a lot. Good idea TV - I'll peek around some more.

I also have a couple contacts looking around - I've sent a few emails, too. No sense in calling any of the numbers, I've already blown them all up with no answer.