Acai on ABC News

Status
Not open for further replies.

And which of you posted this:

"I can't believe Acai is getting such a bad name. If it weren't for my curiosity and happening to click on an ad for an Acai product, I never would have trimmed down in time for my wedding. I don't care what you people say about it, I think it's fantastic. You can re-bill me all you want! "

LOL

Thank you, thank you.

Don't find it hard to believe. I had to cancel my card because you could not reach anyone to cancel the order. After receiving my "14 day trial" I began calling "Extreme Acai Berry" to no avail and as they say in their ad they deducted the money from my account for the following month. After trying to reach them for approximately ten days and being on hold for lengths in excess of thirty minutes I became very frustrated. I filed a claim with my bank disputing the charges. I was very fortunate in that I have a good relationship with my financial institute and the money was put bamk in my account. I would advise anyone even thinking about this to think twice & chose another avenue even if it neans driving to a local helath food store!

Maybe try walking to the local health store? She makes it sound like DRIVING is a GIANT effort, i think now we see why acai berries aren't working for you.

I guess extremeacaiberry.com didn't like the publicity..

They have added this right under the "Rush my order" button:

This consumer transaction involves a negative option; I may be liable for payment of future goods and services, under the terms of this agreement, if I fail to notify Acai Berry Power 500 not to supply the goods or services described. Call 1-877-350-8480.

Hello friends,

How much do people believe this ABC News? I see that it own by evil Disney so maybe people no believe and do opposite instead? I worry about my acai monies right now.

Good luck bros

Hello friends,

How much do people believe this ABC News? I see that it own by evil Disney so maybe people no believe and do opposite instead? I worry about my acai monies right now.

Good luck bros

Your acai monies is probably fucked...

evil2520mickey2520mouse.gif

I work in electronic claims for a National Bank. I take at least 10 calls per day on these products. It is essential when ordering through the internet to click on and READ the terms and conditions. All of these companies disclose in the terms that the product must be cancelled within xx days of purchasing the trial.

Exactly!!! Read fine print biatches!

Status
Not open for further replies.