A tip for the ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha!! been in this CPA business since 2003. I am just being transparent and wondering why majority of users on WF are not.
Because this is where we let our hair down, specifically in shooting the shit, and wiseacres who preach about professionalism should learn a thing or two about discretion, and mind their own fucking business.

I do find it ironic that a thread that started about douches could become even douchier.

Come on NN, admit it. Larry's a plant. There really is no Larry. I mean it's too much. A thread about douches and this guy starts all this douchebaggery?

EDIT: OOps I banned him. (for other reasons besides just general douchebaggery) The oops part being that it all looks like we're talking to ourselves now.

Soo..yeah

douche.jpg

Come on NN, admit it. Larry's a plant. There really is no Larry. I mean it's too much. A thread about douches and this guy starts all this douchebaggery?

EDIT: OOps I banned him. (for other reasons besides just general douchebaggery) The oops part being that it all looks like we're talking to ourselves now.

Soo..yeah

douche.jpg

Just for pure lulz, he PM'd me asking why we tore into him, the final PM I sent him after he asked "whys this happening" was "Initiation. Strap in :)" and 2 minutes later he was banned.

I made a funny! :D

Just for pure lulz, he PM'd me asking why we tore into him, the final PM I sent him after he asked "whys this happening" was "Initiation. Strap in :)" and 2 minutes later he was banned.

I made a funny! :D

Kind of agree with Enigma, he had the ROISHARE stench to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.