A street dogs life-Pretty Sad

yeah, really showed off mumbai more than the dogs life.

Marketers being marketed to:

p8IJFE7.png

Does it suck to be a stray dog? Probably.

But are there a bunch of psychopaths walking around looking to abuse stray dogs? Probably not.

And if you ran a non-profit that wanted to encourage people to adopt a stray dog, would it make the most sense to show them a video of a dog being abused by a bunch of angry Indians? Definitely.

Marketers being marketed to:

p8IJFE7.png

Does it suck to be a stray dog? Probably.

But are there a bunch of psychopaths walking around looking to abuse stray dogs? Probably not.

And if you ran a non-profit that wanted to encourage people to adopt a stray dog, would it make the most sense to show them a video of a dog being abused by a bunch of angry Indians? Definitely.

Edit: Yeah it is pretty compelling. Didnt catch that.

I disagree man.

After living in Mexico for 8 years I was surprised how many 3rd world dumb fucks mess with street dogs. Even if it meant just kicking them, which most won't let you get near because they've already been kicked enough, but it's sometimes worse than that.

I remember a gringo that rescued one that was tied to a tree with a long cut down the front of it after some turd tried to shank it.

There is a video online of a town just south of where I lived, about an hour away, of 2 teenagers and their pitbulls ripping up a street dog for fun. They would hold down the street dog and let their dogs just mangle it. If it tried to run away they would grab it and drag it back. They finally beat it with sticks until it died.

Part of the issue is that there is no animal control. Cats are much the same way. Cat populations get out of control and sometimes neighbors have to do their own animal control.

I disagree man.

After living in Mexico for 8 years I was surprised how many 3rd world dumb fucks mess with street dogs. Even if it meant just kicking them, which most won't let you get near because they've already been kicked enough, but it's sometimes worse than that.

I remember a gringo that rescued one that was tied to a tree with a long cut down the front of it after some turd tried to shank it.

There is a video online of a town just south of where I lived, about an hour away, of 2 teenagers and their pitbulls ripping up a street dog for fun. They would hold down the street dog and let their dogs just mangle it. If it tried to run away they would grab it and drag it back. They finally beat it with sticks until it died.

Part of the issue is that there is no animal control. Cats are much the same way. Cat populations get out of control and sometimes neighbors have to do their own animal control.

Little psychopaths in the making right there....

I am a dog lover, and it pains me to see the reality of the situation for street dogs. I reall admire the animal shelter volunteers! Let's all be nice to dogs...

I felt a tug at my heartstrings after watching this video! Dogs deserve to be treated like family, everywhere in the world. I hope every dog finds a shelter and a home.

Well this just brought down! But like someone else said, there is no animal control so they just keep breeding and breeding until the population of strays is out of control.