A Picture of Me Flashing!!!!!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

olesh999

Feb 8, 2008
Austin, TX
Hello Guys,

Some of you know me and most of you dont. Im a goal oriented person and I have set one goal. My first day of $1,000/profit I will post a picture of me flashing ( yes booobs perverts lol :) ).......

Im currently on $100 a day, but Im working hard to accomplish my goal. So next picture of me will be flashing ya'll!!

Since I used the "Boobs" Icon, at least I have to post a picture of me.....

n7743230656046143424wq1.jpg

You fail.

Since I used the "Boobs" Icon, at least I have to post a picture of me.....

The boobs icon is for the almighty boobs only.

::emp::

I have a feeling this is a fat indian dude trying to get help by posting a picture of a knockout ;x
And if thats really you, fuck off for using the boobs icon and not showing your cans.

OMG PLZ DO IT NOW I CAN'T WAIT FER UR BOOOOOOBZ PANT PANT

Actually the deal should be more like if you don't hit a $1000 dollar day in the next two months you have to show boobs.

no im not :)
u can beilive me or not I dont care.
im not asking for any help or special treatment here, just saying that whenever i reach my goal I will do it....

OMG PLZ DO IT NOW I CAN'T WAIT FER UR BOOOOOOBZ PANT PANT

Actually the deal should be more like if you don't hit a $1000 dollar day in the next two months you have to show boobs.

I will only when I hit the $1000/day.
Im sure I will make it, not sure when but it shouldn't take very long.

1207799420_f.jpg

One of these is the actual Olesh99.

1201153267_f.jpg

this is some bitch in mexico thats his friend on fotolog.

now, get the fuck off our forum you pathetic fuck.

Reactions: bamboo
I have a feeling this is a fat indian dude trying to get help by posting a picture of a knockout ;x
And if thats really you, fuck off for using the boobs icon and not showing your cans.

geeez!!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO NEGATIVE??
Im doing something fun for you guys to see and not asking for anything in exchange........and fuck still negative comments.

Haha...any l33t haxors on here want to confirm the identity?

Judging from previous posts, olesh has been emotionally unstable enough to actually be a chick.

You did one of the unforgiveable offenses in WFdom .. you used the boobs icon without boobs.

Just post some random internet naked chick and it will be OK.

:D

::emp::

Status
Not open for further replies.