A female's take

Status
Not open for further replies.

asshatii1.gif
<----Asshat. just needed an excuse to post that.

SEO mike - never ever go to another conference in a cutoff t-shirt with holes in it! that was not a pretty site!

SEO mike - never ever go to another conference in a cutoff t-shirt with holes in it! that was not a pretty site!

LOL!!! Yeah, I plan on actually purchasing some decent shirts for the next one. That one was just supposed to be worn lounging around the room, but after getting off the plane I was so freakin' hot, I said "screw it" and put on the most air conditioned shirt I had.

:D

WHAAAT? i LOVE TEH BOOTY! hooters girl with the huge booty was too far away. :(

hey man, effort is rewarded, you should have scoped it out and asked to be sat in the right section. but whatever, its not called booties, its hooters, so im sure they had massive racks!!:love-smiley-085:

LOL!!! Yeah, I plan on actually purchasing some decent shirts for the next one. That one was just supposed to be worn lounging around the room, but after getting off the plane I was so freakin' hot, I said "screw it" and put on the most air conditioned shirt I had.

:D
Now you have your spankin new WF tshirt to strut around in... And I hear it's very air friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.