A Black Friday Offer You Can’t Refuse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joozed

May 27, 2009
The Netherlands
Rating - 100%
65   0   1
Since 2010 we've been perfecting SEO strategies. A lot of these link building strategies are based on discussions that have taken place here on Wickedfire (like this one: http://www.wickedfire.com/enlightened-members/177893-traffic-leaks-final-level.html).

We test and perfect these whitehat techniques on our own sites before rolling them out exclusively to our monthly subscribers.

Many won't make the cut, but the ones that do... You can bet they'll pull some top rankings.

Our Monthly SEO Plan is not isolated to just a single technique like many other services. Below are some of the most effective link categories that are included. Click on the images to view sample links:

1.jpg

We offer 2 packages:

It really goes without saying that because every website is different, what will work well for one site will not necessarily work well for another – hence our customized approach. We consider your niche, your website’s goals, as well as the type of backlinks that your site will need in order to rank in the search engines. Once we’ve assessed these factors together, it’s time to build those links!

- You will receive a detailed report every 4 weeks. In the report you'll find your 20 to 40 back links and login details.
- Content creation is included.
- All links are permanent.
- The 10% Black Friday discount code is: 10BLACKFRIDAY

Order your package by going to this page: https://invalley.com/services/monthly-seo/, simply select your package, hit 'Add To Cart’ and click on 'Checkout'. Then you'll be able to enter the 10% discount code.

I’ll get back to you within 12 hours to discuss details.

rating.jpg

Cyber Monday!

ZvpF2g.gif

Content Link Deal:

• Question & Answer Links
  • Content Links
  • Slideshow Links
  • How-To​ Links
  • Video Links
  • Image Links
  • Press Links
  • Brand Links
Get 80 premium back links for $999.

PM for more info!

Is it possible to get a wider spread of different types of link categories or is it too difficult to scale?

Also, i have several sites in low competition markets, is it possible to just buy a single month plan? i think a one month hit could get the sites ranked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.