99¢ Private Proxies | 35¢ Shared Proxies | No Bullshit | Proxy51.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shared comes as stock of 100 proxies? so it is $35/month.

Are they randomly placed or consecutive IPs?

Thanks
Mat

Shared is 100 or more. So yeah, if you order 100 it is $35/month.

There are 8 subnets currently, and IPs are allocated as distantly as possible across them.

I bought this service ~1 month ago and have to say it's excellent. Customer service is excellent and proxies were fast. Next time I need proxies I know where to go.

ok buddy, I have sent you a mail as well as I am posting it here. I tried buying the 19$ proxy and was declined by the site and not sure why. I tried making the payment and it just declined the payment.

Well, unlike Mr. ESL above me here who probably is using a foreign CC or maybe even stolen... I just wanted to let you know that late last month I tried to sign up and your order form freaked out on me and spit out a bunch of ASP errors (with my CC and account info in plain text btw!) so you lost my business then.

I'll try again later this month when my other proxy provider subscription expires.

ok buddy, I have sent you a mail as well as I am posting it here. I tried buying the 19$ proxy and was declined by the site and not sure why. I tried making the payment and it just declined the payment.

Folks from India and other countries around there have had trouble. It's a PayPal issue. Once we accept credit cards (soon) you will be able to pay.

Well, unlike Mr. ESL above me here who probably is using a foreign CC or maybe even stolen... I just wanted to let you know that late last month I tried to sign up and your order form freaked out on me and spit out a bunch of ASP errors (with my CC and account info in plain text btw!) so you lost my business then.

I'll try again later this month when my other proxy provider subscription expires.

Sorry about that. If that ever happens again you should PM me. There were a couple of bugs in the first month but most have been worked out by now.

are these squid proxies setup @ different shell providers?

also you can signup with stripe.com and process CC's within minutes.

Squid proxies? I am using SquidProxy software but I am in no way affiliated with the company of a similar name.

And yeah, I'm aware - I need to use a merchant account with my subscription setup though. Thanks.

(FYI to everyone)....

No private proxies are available for the next few days while we add another server. Shared proxies are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.