95 Manual .EDU Blog Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

totesmagotes

Jan 26, 2010
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Title says it all, I will manually comment on 95 edu blogs for you, leaving your link in each one for the cost of $75.

I am offering two review packages, at $60 each, and two more at $70 each.

I will read every post and post comments that are at least one sentence long.

I am using a larger list here, so I will pick the 95 sites randomly, thus I will not be checking OBL's, do/nofollow, PR etc.

The delivery time is this is no longer than 72 hours, but in most cases I will be able to get you a report in less than 48.

PM or Post if interested.

Thanks Guys,
PJF

Do we get 95 approved comments? Or just 95 comments that may or may not get approved? Are the sites auto approve?

I have same questions as above? nofollow or dofollow? Are these guaranteed links or you post and we wait for approval?

Will take review based on the answers.

Hey guys thanks for the responses. As I said in the first post, I will not be checking OBL's, do/nofollow, PR, auto approve etc. I will write the 95 comments, and send a report with the 95 URL's that I posted to. You should assume that the comments will not be auto-approve.

At the same time, auto-approve is great (and necessary) when your mass commenting general comments. Hand written comments, that pertain to the subject matter of the writer should almost always be approved.

NOW:
If you have a list that you have scraped together (with your own preferences) that you would like comment to by hand let me know.

I have PMed mx=headroom for a review, and will await response of others.

If the comment is on topic and relevant it should be approved, assuming somebody is still reading/approving/denying comments. Have you successfully commented on the sites you are targeting previously? If not, this service is pretty much useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.