800 number

ttime

Middleman
Jul 29, 2009
NC
Anyone have any suggestions for an 800 number? Got some ads running and want to track the phone leads,,,

I will reward with a google wave invite

1239990902784.jpg

05.jpg

Fuck your wave invite. That first pic was pretty hot.

Kall8 / Ring Central / Virtual Call System

^^ all great. One of them is my client so somewhat plugging.

Thanks people.... Actually I am in the process of dumping some godaddy hosting and moving to host gator for my smaller projects... noticed that they have a free 800 number w. the business hosting (shared)

anyone have had any luck with the 800 number from hostgator?

Well I sort of looking for something that records the phone calls so I can see if the client is selling as good as he can and the leads are generally good.

Well I sort of looking for something that records the phone calls so I can see if the client is selling as good as he can and the leads are generally good.

Not sure on this one, but legally I think you have to notify the other party on the call that you are recording them. Keep that in mind if you're going to do recordings.

well i dont know, I know that in NC (where I reside) the law is basically youy can record as long as any party is aware of it, so as long as I know that I am recording it then we are all good, i think, that is if someone calls from another state where they have to disclose the recording... damn lawyers make things very complicated