800 Angelas and Pauls type CHEAP doffollow HIGH PR 4-9 profiles! Reviews available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zygis.service

Profile Links Builder
Jun 2, 2010
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hello WickedFire forum members and guests.

I offer MANUAL link building service. I have collected for months high domain PR sites from Angela's and Paul's lists and later I added myself a lot of sites and now I have high PR authority 800 different sites list. Just think what boost can you have if you take 800 profiles package with 3 links in each profile. In my list mostly are web 2.0 sites whose has much more value for search engines than forums.

Some details :

* In each profile I can place from 1 to 3 links with anchor text.

* Domain of site where will be created profile will be PR 4-9.

* All your links in profile will be public and dofollow.

* For each 100 profiles will be created new g-mail account and new identity (username, name, surename, age, location, date of birth etc.).

* You will get very nice report with usernames, passwords, email address, urls and anchors.

Packages :

1. 100 profiles - $15

2. 200 profiles - $30

3. 300 profiles - $45

4. 400 profiles - $60

5. 500 profiles - $75

6. 600 profiles - $90

7. 700 profiles - $105

8. 800 profiles - $120

9. This package is dedicated for Review : If you order a Review package any 100 of profiles will cost you only $10 !! However, you can get this special price only for first your order.

What I need from you :

In your PM or email please include these things :
1. Amount of profiles
URL's and anchors (remember 3 links max and you can split these links as you want)
3. Email address where I need to deliver report

And I will reply you as soon as I can with my paypal address and I will give you time frame in which I guarantee that you will get your report.

Contacts :

Feel free to contact me and ask any questions.

WgFfXSZH5G.gif

Thanks,
zygis.service

I received the report yesterday, however, didn't have the time to post my review. I ordered 300 links, he gave me a discount which was amazing, he promised to deliver on Sunday, which he did, and the links are all there, I am definitely ordering again soon and highly recommend him!

Thanks.

I received the report yesterday, however, didn't have the time to post my review. I ordered 300 links, he gave me a discount which was amazing, he promised to deliver on Sunday, which he did, and the links are all there, I am definitely ordering again soon and highly recommend him!

Thanks.

Thanks for review! I am glad that you liked my services.

Now I am offering one more NEW PACKAGE - 10. 100 domain PR 6+ profiles (it includes some .edu sites) only $20 ! Try this and you will definitely like it.

Thanks,
zygis.service

MY REVIEW

PM, to zygis.service PROFILE LINKS order 300 profiles, him replay to me after few minutes. I provide my website/anchor information and him start to work.

After two days I receive update email what told me all in process, and in next day I receive nice looking link report in XLS. With 300 urls.

All this ursl I run via ScrapeBox and 286 profiles is Live. All anchors are placed correctly.

Here is a 286 Page Rank by Domain :

PR 9 = 1 link
PR 8 = 5 links
PR 7 = 22 links
PR 6 = 61 links
PR 5 = 87 links
PR 4 = 88 links
PR 3 = 13 links
PR 2 = 3 links
PR 1 = 1 links
PR 0 = 2 links
N/A= 3 links

You FEEL this POWER!

I already see SERPS movement for all my KW!!!

Definitely, this is one of the best profile services what I ordered!

Thanks for great service!

MY REVIEW

PM, to zygis.service PROFILE LINKS order 300 profiles, him replay to me after few minutes. I provide my website/anchor information and him start to work.

After two days I receive update email what told me all in process, and in next day I receive nice looking link report in XLS. With 300 urls.

All this ursl I run via ScrapeBox and 286 profiles is Live. All anchors are placed correctly.

Here is a 286 Page Rank by Domain :

PR 9 = 1 link
PR 8 = 5 links
PR 7 = 22 links
PR 6 = 61 links
PR 5 = 87 links
PR 4 = 88 links
PR 3 = 13 links
PR 2 = 3 links
PR 1 = 1 links
PR 0 = 2 links
N/A= 3 links

You FEEL this POWER!

I already see SERPS movement for all my KW!!!

Definitely, this is one of the best profile services what I ordered!

Thanks for great service!

Thank you for the review, I will improve my list and will replace bad sites.

Accepting new orders.

Thanks,
zygis.service

Have ordered a couple of times from Zygis already. He's prompt in confirming/delivering profile orders.

He's got a good variety of profile platforms in his list, and does a good job with rotating anchors and usernames to add diversity.

Would definitely highly recommend. Going to place more orders in the future. :)

Have ordered a couple of times from Zygis already. He's prompt in confirming/delivering profile orders.

He's got a good variety of profile platforms in his list, and does a good job with rotating anchors and usernames to add diversity.

Would definitely highly recommend. Going to place more orders in the future. :)

Thanks for saying some good words about my services.

interested on 100 profile PM me
will try this one.

PM sent.

i'll try that package 10. Pm me.

PM sent.

Received my report this morning. Communication was good and delivery was quick.

Ran the list through scrapebox, 97/100 found. Manually checked the 3, not there, maybe deleted. 95 had my correct anchor text - two had a " in front of the url so the anchor text was broken.

Ran the 97 through pr checker, breakdown:
PR9 - 1
PR8 - 7
PR7 - 16
PR6 - 68
PR5 - 5

More than good for the price ( $20) and better than expected. Will be added to my list of go to guys. 5/5

Received my report, definitely happy with these links. I'll be buying many more packages in the future.

Received my report this morning. Communication was good and delivery was quick.

Ran the list through scrapebox, 97/100 found. Manually checked the 3, not there, maybe deleted. 95 had my correct anchor text - two had a " in front of the url so the anchor text was broken.

Ran the 97 through pr checker, breakdown:
PR9 - 1
PR8 - 7
PR7 - 16
PR6 - 68
PR5 - 5

More than good for the price ( $20) and better than expected. Will be added to my list of go to guys. 5/5

I am glad that you like my services. I will replace few sites since they breaks links how I see.

Received my report, definitely happy with these links. I'll be buying many more packages in the future.

Thanks!

I'd like to order the review package, please PM me the payment info. Thanks.

PM sent.

How many links are do-follow?

ALL 100% profiles links are do-follow. Please read thread because it is everything written there.

Status
Not open for further replies.