7thAmigo's PR4 Blog Network - High DA/PA, Aged, Non-Dropped - New Domains Added - HOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

7thAmigo

Executive Member
Jun 24, 2009
Area 51
www.7thamigo.com
Rating - 100%
212   0   0
Thread 1 Thread 2 Thread 3 Thread 4

7 More Domains Added - Total 22 Domains Now!

Check Domain Stats Below

I had a chance to check out a bunch of these recently.

I definitely want to say that these links are the REAL DEAL and very good sites of quality.

7thamigo has been working on these sites very long and hard, all premium domains with great PR/DA etc
Great stats on these domains, Amigo - for the price, I'm also happy with the content (think "good" quality non-native).

Will report back specifics on rank increases; appreciate the quality work - if you're on the fence, give a pack of these a try.
You cannot go wrong with this service.

He's the real deal. Period.

He got my order in before his promised deadline, which proves he means business.

I've been checking my site for SERP movements these days, and I see a strong upward movement( SERP wise).

I'm glad that I ordered with him.

For those of you that are sitting on the sidelines, you're missing out on a great deal.

Keep up the good work.
Ordered, 7thamigo has been building links for me for over a year now. He always delivers his web 2.0 links on time and quality is great especially considering low price.
I'd like to put my review in. I received the reports several days after I put in the order and the sites look good. The stats are just as described. I would definitely order again...
Just got my report. Everything was done as promised. Totally going to bookmark this guy's services for more projects. Such services are hard to come by these days.
Received my 10 blogpost report. Word count on each post is around 300 words with a relevant image. Content copyscape passed. All blogs are legit PR4, PA from 31 to 44, and DA from 25 to 35. They are all aged domains. They were dripped as requested. Juicy links!
Got my report a couple days ago and let me tell you one thing that 7thamigo smokes everyone is turnaround time. It took just 4 days to get done!

Last week I have ordered a lot of packages from a lot of providers here. Among them I ordered this service to test out and some more of 7thamigo's web 2.0s. He already delivered reports for all of my orders, while none of other guys have delivered anything at all.

Blog posts came from solid PR4 blogs. Everything is as promised. All blogs look nice and clean. They all have different themes.

Content is definitely unique and decently readable. It looks like it is written by non-native English speakers, but it is perfectly fine for SEO purposes.

I am still waiting for SERP movement. I am doing this to a relatively new site that is not ranking anything in top 100. Hopefully I will break into top 100 soon.

Overall, it is a good package for the price! A lot of others are offering PR1-PR4 or PR2-Pr4, but rarely you can find networks that have pure PR4s.
Got my report about a week ago... sites look good and PR checks out.

Recommended if you're looking for PR4 blogposts!
Awesome Work after receiving my report! Thank you 7thAmigo!

PM sent with some questions.

Reply sent. Thanks!

Recent SERP Movements:

tKAPRfW.png

j8844Jm.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.