700+ blogposts, ArticleRanks, Web2.0 pages, Article Marketing Robot, MAS, +++

Status
Not open for further replies.

capone2009

May 31, 2009
GER
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Today I want to offer you a complete backlinking package. I'm sorry, I don't have a crazy name for this one so just have a look at what I will do for you:

1. Article Marketing Robot submission (new accounts for every submission!)
2. ~15 web 2.0 pages
3. ArticleRanks.com submission (Premium Edition!)
4. Article Blueprint submission
5. Authority Link Network submission [15 blogposts on PR blogs]
6. Magic Article Submitter submission
7. Youtube Video submission

Bonus:
700+ blogposts on private blog network [unique C-Classes, PR0]

For all of this I will create three 400 word unique articles for your project and then combine them in the UAW format so that the articles that get submitted are not the same on every directory.

I will also create a unique Video and submit it to Youtube.com with your link in the description.

Your site will receive hundreds of in-content links from article directories, blogposts and web 2.0 sites like wordpress.com etc.

This package is link diversity pure and also gives your backlink profile hundreds of new IP addresses.

I will provide a report of links where possible, if there is no output of the urls then I will take a screenshot for you to verify the submission. Please note that I can't provide proof for the bonus blog network submission, you have to trust me on this one ;)

I won't accept adult, illegal or pharmacy keywords.

All I need from you is max. 2 URLs and 2 keywords.

Price: $59,99

If you have any questions or you would like to get the payment details, please feel free to pm me.

Thanks,
capo

What's the estimate turnaround time? I've got a ton of linking going on right now but I may still buy this. Actually, I'll wait for a few reviews from some members.

The 700 blogs are all one different c class IPs? That is, 700 different C classes?

This seems very promising--definitely interested. Are you offering reviews (I only ask because of formosaz post and your response)?

What's the estimate turnaround time? I've got a ton of linking going on right now but I may still buy this. Actually, I'll wait for a few reviews from some members.

Turnaround time should not be longer than 3 days. Depends on the writer really.

The 700 blogs are all one different c class IPs? That is, 700 different C classes?

This seems very promising--definitely interested. Are you offering reviews (I only ask because of formosaz post and your response)?

I think it's not exactly 700 but very close. So IP diversity is definitely there. I offered formosaz the review copy and hope he will be back shortly with his review when I've finished the project. I won't hand out any more reviews though as the price is actually already very low compared to the services offered.

I dont see the price for discounted review packages?

There are actually no discounted review packages but as he was the first one to ask and I know that people want to see reviews first I offered him one. But this was obviously the only one, I think the price is very fair ;)

Just received my order. I am impressed with the speed and quality of work. Obviously it's too early to tell ranking increases, but with the link diversity it can only help. The report has all the screen shots of submission and the work looks to be pretty good quality. I recommend.

I just signed up to WF, so I can't PM. I have a couple questions. Can you email me:

nodoubtmarketing (at) gmail.com

Thanks!

from the first impression on his title i was impressed ...

got exactly as what he described .. and with detailed report of backlinks and screenshot of the submission

best thing i like was the simple but nice youtube video he created ...which have already got my 3 keyword phrase (mid-low competition) to the 1-2 page !

must say it's a kickass services !

Just received my order. I am impressed with the speed and quality of work. Obviously it's too early to tell ranking increases, but with the link diversity it can only help. The report has all the screen shots of submission and the work looks to be pretty good quality. I recommend.

Thanks for the great review, I really appreciate it!

I just signed up to WF, so I can't PM. I have a couple questions. Can you email me:

nodoubtmarketing (at) gmail.com

Thanks!

Email sent over to you!

from the first impression on his title i was impressed ...

got exactly as what he described .. and with detailed report of backlinks and screenshot of the submission

best thing i like was the simple but nice youtube video he created ...which have already got my 3 keyword phrase (mid-low competition) to the 1-2 page !

must say it's a kickass services !

Also thank you for your nice review. The video actually ranked first page after just a couple of minutes from me putting it up on Youtube so this was really cool :)

Alright so I want to order since my old partners name SEOTImEInc was banned (if u can help me get that one back so I dont have to remind u who I am that would be much appreciated) in the meantime I want to order but I dont see a way to pay. Let me know how I can pay to try this out.

Alright so I want to order since my old partners name SEOTImEInc was banned (if u can help me get that one back so I dont have to remind u who I am that would be much appreciated) in the meantime I want to order but I dont see a way to pay. Let me know how I can pay to try this out.

I sent you the payment details via pm. I don't know how to get back your old username, I think you should contact a moderator.

REVIEW

I just wanted to share my results with this package. I purchased a full package and received the final report on Monday (6/20/11). Now I'm on page 1 #2 for my keyphrase! The site wasn't anywhere in the top 1,000 before this service. It wasn't very competitive, but now the site brings in about $1/day via AdSense. Only time will tell if it will stick, but I'm impressed (I've made $0.57 today so far on that site). I think I had some SB's pointed at it before this service, but nothing major or anything. I attribute its ranking to this service. I'm purchasing another package for a more competitive niche. The site is currently ranking #15 on page 2. I'll share any positive SERP changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.