7/26/12 - Obama signs negro nonsense..

Un-fucking-believable.

Oh yes, let's let black kids do whatever the hell they want. That sounds like a winning solution.

Actung! "Dresden14 has been shunned. Please spread the word and add Dresden14 to your ignore list immediately. Anyone replying to Dresden14 will result in an immediate Neg Rep."

thats-racist.gif

In all seriousness, nurgas gonna nurg

I love it. Anything that pisses off Dresden is a win. That black man sticking his big black dick up your white asses and you sit there and take it. Do something about it Mr. superior race.

Actung! "Dresden14 has been shunned. Please spread the word and add Dresden14 to your ignore list immediately. Anyone replying to Dresden14 will result in an immediate Neg Rep."

Do NOT pass go.

Do NOT collect $200.

Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail
Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail
Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail Failisafail

This Dresden guy can be the second coming of Dr. Mengele, makes no difference. The article speaks for itself, and yes it is concerning.

Un-fucking-believable Lil' Waynes the President
Fuck 'em, fuck 'em, fuck 'em, even if they celibate
I know the game is crazy, it's more crazy than it's ever been
I'm married to that crazy bitch, call me Kevin Federlin
It's obvious that he'll be Cash Money till the death of him
The ground shall break when they bury him, bury him
I know one day they gotta bury him
Better lock my casket tight baby, so I don't let the devil in
Nigga, it's just me and my guitar, yea bitch I'm heavy metalin
You can get the fuckin Led Zeppelin
Niggas is bitches, bitches, I think they full of estrogen
And we hold court and take your life for a settlement
Yes, I'm the best! And no, I ain't positive, I'm definite
I know the game like I'm reffing it
This is The Carter, The Carter 3, the New Testament
And I'm the god and this is what I bless 'em with

If it wasn't an election year, and if Obomba wasn't well known for pandering to the lowest common voter, this shit would surprise me.

It's time someone made a great site about Obomba's Executive orders. They're getting pretty insane these days, easily setting him far apart from all other kookie presidents combined.