CartoonVideos.org
ConcertsInVegas.org
TravelRome.org
WrittingLessons.org
DogFeeder.org
NursingSalary.org
SearchSubmission.org
etc.

I doubt I'll develop more than 1 or 2 of all the ones I picked up...I'll either just sit on them till I get some time, ideas or interns, OR just resell them...some of these can be worth while to the right client.

Any interest??? :xmas-smiley-016:

Thanks for posting. I meant to come back earlier today and update my thread but got sidetracked.

@Nohel - 20 domains! Development or resell?

Yeah, you really have to jump on these, lol. I had about 15 I was looking at, and by the time I got to the end of the list and went to bulk register them, only 6 were still available. I got em, though. :D

One thing I noticed is that in at least one case, the dot com was available when it was showing a .org.

No bots here. I manually review the names and it is pretty tedious.

You don't say, well now I don't feel nearly as bad for writing such dumb bots. Nothing can replace a brain (yet)

If I may ask, why don't you do something with these domains instead of giving them away for readers? Are you retired or something and this is your hobby?

If money is the issue ... we should talk as a lot of the ones I saw were very commercial in nature. I'd be developing my ass off if I were you.

If I may ask, why don't you do something with these domains instead of giving them away for readers? Are you retired or something and this is your hobby?

If money is the issue ... we should talk as a lot of the ones I saw were very commercial in nature. I'd be developing my ass off if I were you.
Tried to PM you but you're over your storage limit.

@casualcom

A good way to monetize the domain lists you have would be to follow the example of sites like NightlyNameDump.com and have your premium domain lists sent to paying subscribers.
I was with NND for a year and got some good domains with them at the time.