600+ Anchored Profiles From Unique High PR Domains (4 Links per Profile) - only 16$!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmeotz

This is Sussudio..
Dec 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Hey guys,

I'm here with a new service on offer. I don't like talking around the bush, so let's get to it.

This is what you will get:

- 600+ anchored profiles from unique High PR domains (over 80% are PR3-8) including a few .edu profiles as a bonus.
- 4 Links per Profile (3 of these are anchored with your keywords, one is not anchored)

So you get a total of 2400+ backlinks. These Profiles are not supported by xRumer by default, subsequently the forums are not spammed to death (yet). Free Pinging is included too, of course.

What I need from you:

- At least one URL; maximum of 4 URLs
- The keywords for each URL

It would be great if you can give me the details like this:

URL1.com {keyword1 for url1|keyword2 for url1|keyword 3 for url1}
URL2.com {keyword1 for url2|keyword2 for url2|keyword 3 for url2}
URL3.com {keyword1 for url3|keyword2 for url3|keyword 3 for url3}
URL4.com <- this URL will not be anchored
The Price : 16$

Well, the marginal costs of this service are around 5$ and it will take around 45-60 minutes of my time to complete one order . So I need to price the service accordingly. Yet, I know that none of us likes to spend a shitload of money on links, especially if it's for profiles. As a result, I decided to go as low as I can and offer the service to you for only 16$.

If you're interested, just hit me up via PM and i'll get back to you as soon as I can. Please allow a few hours for me to reply to your PMs, as I'm from a different timezone.

I can handle up to 7-8 orders max. per day, so please take this into consideration when waiting impatiently for your report (I know how it is.. ;) ). The TAT is 48 hours.
Once the service is done, you will receive a text and excel (.cvs) file with the links to your profiles.

[Optional]:

Random Linkwheel (+5$)
If you want, I can use one of the links in the profiles, to create a random open linkwheel, so that each profile contains a link to one other random profile. This could either be the unanchored link or a anchored one.

One Free Review for a member with an iTrader of 20+ and 300+ Posts.
Two 9$ Reviews for members with an iTrader of 10+ and 200+ Posts.

A quick remark: Profiles still work, but don't expect miracles!

I used these Profiles for several of my micro niche sites and they do work well for low-mid competetive keywords (< 5000 exact local search results and low-mid competetive Top 10) as i saw all of my sites climb up a few spots.
But I cannot guarantee that these profiles will help you rank on page one, if you're targeting high search volume keywords (>10k+) or keywords with a very competitive Top 10. In this case, you need a lot of links from a wide variety of sources, but the profiles still can add value to your backlink portfolio and help you in terms of link variety.

Review:

Speed: 5 out of 5. (Lightning fast. See time between response and now.)

Communication - 5 out of 5. (Things done exactly explained. No surprises.)

Rankings - N/A - (The list just came in. PM me in a few days OP, and I'll respond with some updates.)

Price -- 4.95 out of 5. (If you want diversity of web props....)

Quality - 4.95 out of 5. (I can't say what the SERP response will be. The site I threw these at is a slow grower. 500 pages or so. Updated irregularly. The three terms are internal pages.)

Thanks again. I'm going to watch these terms for a few days. Profiles haven't been part of my arsenal for a while, but a skype with a colleagues suggests they should.

Thanks for the instant review, buddy. I appreciate it and hope you will see decent results.

There are still two review copies available for 9$. If you want, you can also give me some spun text to wrap around your links to make the profiles look a tad more natural, but it's not mandatory by all means.

If you order 5+ standard packages, I can give you each package for 14$. If you order 5+ packages with the linkwheel option, I can give you each order for 17$.

Status
Not open for further replies.