5xPR7, 30xPR6, 60xPR5 & 45xPR4 Dofollow Links List :: Extremely High Quality & Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick note:
A few of the PR7's and the PR8 from bonus pack (all same domain) are kind of auto approve. The moderators moderate new members first few posts.... SO don't try to put a link in your first few posts otherwise they will figure out what is going on and shutdown the PR8. If you have the packs you will know what links I'm talking about.

Wickednoob: Would be awesome if you could send this info to the people who already bought.

Quick note:
A few of the PR7's and the PR8 from bonus pack (all same domain) are kind of auto approve. The moderators moderate new members first few posts.... SO don't try to put a link in your first few posts otherwise they will figure out what is going on and shutdown the PR8. If you have the packs you will know what links I'm talking about.

Wickednoob: Would be awesome if you could send this info to the people who already bought.

I've provided information about that under the sixth column('Other Instructions') in the excel file adjacent to the PR7 links. All the comments with the links have stuck till now as per what i've just seen, thanks though :)

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 3HT17147ML160735G)

Cheers.

Thanks, the list has been mailed to you :thumbsup:

This Thread is now closed as all copies have been sold. I'll be out with a new list by March-End. Like this time, there will also be a 'free exclusive list' for all those who have bought any two of my previous lists next time too.

I'll notify all my current/previous buyers via mail when the new list is out. If you happen to be reading this and aren't on my notification list(haven't made a purchase before) then you can PM me your e-mail id with the subject as 'Notification Needed' and i'll notify you with the thread URL of my next List when it is out.

Thanks to All.
-Sydney M

Shit mang, you were supposed to PM me when you found some higher PR stuff (ie, this list) and I just now saw this and it's closed. I think a tear just hit my keyboard. *sniffle*

Hit me up on the next one plz, if it's in the same range.

I'm interested.

But got a question first.

Do we need to make the comments manually or can we run this list into scrapebox?

Thanks

Manually as that's how you could cut out on the spam and also because most links aren't scrapebox compatible.

This list is however closed, if interested you could PM me your e-mail address and i'll notify you with the thread URL when the next list is out.

-Syd

Status
Not open for further replies.