5xPR7, 30xPR6, 60xPR5 & 45xPR4 Dofollow Links List :: Extremely High Quality & Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

wicked_noob

W00t :D
Oct 22, 2009
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
5xPR7, 30xPR6, 60xPR5 & 45xPR4 Dofollow Links List :: Extremely High Quality & Cheap

I'm Back With Another Offer.
This time its a list of 5xPR7, 30xPR6, 60xPR5 & 45xPR4 Pages having their Comments as Dofollow.

These links are of Posts on High Authoritative Blogs and you can comment and get a Link.

The Pagerank is of the particular page where your link will be placed and not the homepage, hence better link juice is passed on.

__________________________________________________ ____________________
Important :: There are a total of 140 links emerging from 60 different domains(i.p.s).
All links are do-follow.
121 of the 140 Pages have comments as Auto-Approved.
All 3rd time buyers will receive and Exclusive List containing 113 PR4-PR8(1xPR8) Links free with this list.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Price = $15 (Cheapest You Can Get)

You can do the payment via Paypal or Moneybookers at syd.assassin@gmail.com and i will mail you the list as soon as i receive the payment.

NO REVIEW COPIES AVAILABLE. Limited Copies Only, i'll notify on this thread when all copies are sold out.
My Previous similar Threads can be viewed Here, Here , Here, Here, Here And Here
Previous Thread Reviews :

Originally Posted by mx=headroom
I received the list and as stated in the thread everything is top notch.

A very nice list broken out perfectly.
Originally Posted by timtim
My short review,

- as others have mentioned already, the list is exactly as advertised and very organized.
- delivered the list stright after the payment.
- wicked noob is great communicator

Looking forward for the next list release.
Originally Posted by mx=headroom
I am definitely interested in this list.

Wicked knows what he is doing, the last list had low OBL's with many auto approved. I can't wait to take a look at this one.
Originally Posted by BurntPickle
The is by far the best dofollow list I've gotten. The layout / comments look a bit like my personal list: OC-fucking-D organized.
Originally Posted by jr_sci
Received with thanks. He has placed all the blogs in the list in an ascending order. Also, for he has supplied usernames and passwords for sites we need to register so save some time but has also recommended that it's better if we create our own account.

His report seems to be perfect with all necessary instruction needed. Even a newbie to link building can follow his simple instructions. Will love to deal in future.
Originally Posted by farking
Hey Syd,

Just sent payment, as always, I'm sure your list will be great.

farking
Originally Posted by TWATTYBANJO
Syd always delivers the goods...excellent list...thanks mate
Originally Posted by Xdreamer
The list looks pretty good and is well commented. The OP has put a lot of time in to this I guess. Its even documented what you have to do on most links, like login to comment, instant approval of the link and so on. The sites where the links are looking good as far as I have checked them. This list is a no brainer for this price...
Originally Posted by musiclover
thanks sydney. Great list. Will purchase next time too.

Note : None Of These Pages Are From My Previous List. All are New.

Consider the following points :
1) I don't own these blogs, the links are of Articles where you will have to comment and get a link.
2) All are dofollow.
3) I WILL NOT BE COMMENTING, I am just selling the list of links, so either you can comment yourself or hire someone.
4) About Approval : As mentioned before, 121 pages have comments as autoapproved. I have Myself tried out the comment policy of every domain and have added only those pages on whose domain my comments were approved/published.
5) The niche of these links is 'mixed', you will get all ranging from General to tech to Education to food, etc.. etc..
6) This List is for Personal Use ONLY - No blog commentators please.
You can do the payment via Paypal or Moneybookers at syd.assassin@gmail.com and i will mail you the list as soon as i receive the payment.

Send me a PM after you've made the payment with your e-mail address and also provide your payment address(no transaction ID, just your Paypal Address with which payment has been done) and the e-mail address at which you need the list to be mailed.

For unregistered members viewing this thread, you'll can contact me directly via mail.

I guess i've answered all potential questions in this thread. Pm me if you have any queries.
And 1 more thing : Refrain from adding me on gmail-chat. All questions will be answered either via mail or PM

Cheers :D

7B0732615M402982B

Mailed you the list mate :thumbsup:

Are you posting the comments also ? If no, I think you posted on the wrong area. Check this: http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...s-blog-list-profile-lists-any-lists-read.html

Anyway, if you can sell only the PR7, please send me prices.

Payment sent...

Crap, wasn't aware of it. Thanks for letting me know though :) Will request the mods to have it moved.
About the PR7s, sorry but i don't sell them separately.

Sweet! This is probably the 6th list I've purchased from you. This is a great product.

Thanks Samuel, i've mailed you the list :thumbsup:

just really curios on the OBL on the PR 7 and 6 blogs... Please check it.

Well, all i can say is the pages are pretty clean. The OBLs are normally always below 100. If the OBLs are high then it's mostly because of the sitewide links which are normally in the right sidebar, so anyways your link gets crawled upon and google may have some compensation rule when too many sitewide links are present. :)

9PP02020W5177825M

PLEASE PM ME the list. My paypal e-mail will not be able to receive e-mails that aren't from PayPal directly.

Thanks!

Just wanted to drop in a quick review. This list is pretty sweet, especially for the price. wickednoob sent the list over about 3 minutes after I paid. A+

We notice that you are attempting to pay an Indian resident user. The payment you initiated has been blocked. PayPal only facilitates international payments and cannot be used for domestic payments within India. We suggest you find alternative methods to complete the payment. If you believe that the person you attempted to pay is not based in India, please contact PayPal customer support.

wicked_noob , Can you plz PM me the bank details, so i can do transfer

is it only me that is having issue with getting comments on the PR 7 approved...

I submit them but nothing happens....

And the I haven't even received the confirmation letter for the 3 urls that are on the same domain.

this was the major reason I got this list for PR 7 comments

We notice that you are attempting to pay an Indian resident user. The payment you initiated has been blocked. PayPal only facilitates international payments and cannot be used for domestic payments within India. We suggest you find alternative methods to complete the payment. If you believe that the person you attempted to pay is not based in India, please contact PayPal customer support.

wicked_noob , Can you plz PM me the bank details, so i can do transfer

That's probably because you tried to send the payment as a 'Gift' which excludes fees. Try sending the payment as 'service'(or whatever it is called). If that too doesn't work then you can pay me through Moneybookers ( syd.assassin@gmail.com ). I sense that's the issue as all other payments are coming in smoothly.

is it only me that is having issue with getting comments on the PR 7 approved...

I submit them but nothing happens....

And the I haven't even received the confirmation letter for the 3 urls that are on the same domain.

this was the major reason I got this list for PR 7 comments

Well, i just checked and the PR7 pages and they seem fine and i can already see some new comments posted today with links on them.

Payment sent. Pls email the list to my paypal email. PMing you transaction id.

Mailed you the list. Cheers :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.