MyOwnDemon

Face Rocker
Jan 28, 2007
Iowa
www.sitestomp.com
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Hey guys,

Business has been really slow lately (depressing slow) and I need to earn some serious money this month and establish some new clients.

So, for the entire month of April, I'll be doing $55 landing pages. That's $55 for ANY landing page - opt-ins, review style, flog, etc.

For portfolio and more information, check out my website here: Custom Built Landing Pages Starting at $65 | SiteStomp Media

Either PM me with your order here OR if you use the order form on the site use APRILWF as the coupon code. Additionaly I can be reached on AIM - my screen name is Sitestomp.

Thanks guys, help me stay out of the poorhouse. Looking forward to working with you all soon!

Jason does some really great work!
I've been working with him on and off for a few years now, and he never disappoints.

At $55 this is a fuckin' steal. He could easily charge two times this rate for the grade of work he delivers.

Just wanted to mention I took Jason up on his offer and he delivered a top notch LP on time. I will he calling on him in the future. Hell, if we were in prison together, I'd protect him in the shower.

Just wanted to mention I took Jason up on his offer and he delivered a top notch LP on time. I will he calling on him in the future. Hell, if we were in prison together, I'd protect him in the shower.

Hahaha, thanks man, glad you liked the design. :)

Still taking orders if anyone is interested.

I'm going to sweeten the pot a bit since rent/bills are quickly coming up and business has been super slow. LPs are still $55/each and I'll add a new incentive:

BUY 2 for $55/each and Get 1 FREE until May 5th. That's 3 LPs for $110.

Contact Me:
------------
Email: jason [at] sitestomp [dot] com
AIM: SiteStomp
... or just PM here on WF.

Jason just designed a great review style lander for me. If your looking for high quality work turned around in a quick time frame, I would get in touch with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.