50 TURBOCHARGED Social Bookmarking Backlinks at Good prices. Review Copies Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Logos

Apr 9, 2011
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hello Fellas --

We do not use senuke or some other kind of software that blasts bookmarks to
sites by the thousands or even tens of thousands.. While this is not necessarily a bad
thing it does dilute the importance of each bookmark.

Numbers alone do not define a service.

Please take a close look at this picture which shows it all on how we work

50bookmark.jpg

Each site is bookmarked to a private network of social bookmark sites.

In this private network of sites I have over 100 sites, most have a
PR of two. They are aged and are on different IP's.

Supplementing each social bookmark is a level of 2nd tier back links that

are pointing to your social bookmarks. This is similar to a link pyramid and
adds a great deal of "link juice" to the equation. Each back link is also pinged
around 33 times. This insures they get noticed and indexed by
Google and the other search engines. A back link is worthless if it is not indexed by Google

So this service of 50 social bookmarks actually counts out to 200 back links (and around 10,000 pings) when you add the 2nd tier, the RSS feed and the Category feed.

My experience is that my social bookmarks show up as back links in both GoogleWebmaster and Yahoo Site Explorer and they do so very quickly.

The price for this service is $20

As review copies:

Offering 2 copies with 10 Social Bookmarking Back Links for only $2
Senior members only please

How many sites are bookmarked per account? Or at least seen on the same page.

How much for 50 SBs without pinging? I don't really want all that pinging. I like au naturel.
Or 50 SBs as discount copy rather than 10 if you'd consider that.

PM me if interested. I post on way too many threads. LOL.

How many sites are bookmarked per account? Or at least seen on the same page.

How much for 50 SBs without pinging? I don't really want all that pinging. I like au naturel.
Or 50 SBs as discount copy rather than 10 if you'd consider that.

PM me if interested. I post on way too many threads. LOL.

What is the second tier consist of?

The 2nd tier back links that are pointing to the social bookmark back links are rss directories and rss aggregators.

To my knowledge pinging is not considered un-natural. Wordpress, blogger and blog dot com all ping when they update. What would appear un-natural is the speed in which the back links are created and this I can control. I have the ability to drip-feed the back links over time. The submission rate can be anywhere from 24 hours up to 45 days to include 5, 10, 15, 20 and 30 days. Even with 24 hours for say 10 social bookmarks it takes another 5 days for the 2nd tier back links to appear. I cannot ping. BTW, It is not Google that is pinged. It is the services such as technorati, icerocket and others that expect pings who are pinged.

It is one url per submission whether it be 10 or 50. Always just one url. But this can be any page not just the main domain. I can do multiple submissions at the same time but not with the same url. Let me break it down for you.

1 url
10,20,30,40,50 social bookmarks
24 hours, 5 days, 10 days, 15 days, 20 days, 30 days, 45 days

Counting the 2nd tier back links it looks like this

1 url
40,80,120,160,200 back links
24 hours, 5 days, 10 days, 15 days, 20 days, 30 days, 45 days

Hope this helps

Prime,

It would be great if you drip-feed but what does your standard service cover? Do we get to select the number of days to drip-feed? Do you decide this? I think you should fix this at a static number that is reasonable so everyone has a good idea what to expect.

Ok, I wasn't sure what you used to ping and yes, link velocity is the main problem. Quick index methods with a large amount of links have gotten me into spots before. Hence my concern.

I meant the number of urls on your bookmarks that I may have mine end up appearing with. Say 3 customers on the same bookmark. Some SB services do that.

Prime,

It would be great if you drip-feed but what does your standard service cover? Do we get to select the number of days to drip-feed? Do you decide this? I think you should fix this at a static number that is reasonable so everyone has a good idea what to expect.

Ok, I wasn't sure what you used to ping and yes, link velocity is the main problem. Quick index methods with a large amount of links have gotten me into spots before. Hence my concern.

I meant the number of urls on your bookmarks that I may have mine end up appearing with. Say 3 customers on the same bookmark. Some SB services do that.

The standard service is "you decide" 24 hours, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45 days.

The last question I cannot answer directly because it depends on the category. However, I can say that our network is private and not open to the public. Everyone who is in paid to get in.

Review:

Speed: Under 24 hours, I believe. 5 out of 5

Communication: As promised, and lived up to his claim. 5 out of 5. (Nine out of ten are active. I can't complain with a 90% result.)

Price: Bookmarks still work, and this price is probably on par with other providers, especially since Prime Logos goes the extra length and works to bring the backlinks to life. In terms of traffic, I tested on a piece of link bait. It's netting responses already. The sources were quality so 5 out of 5.

Overall Review: 5 out of 5.

It's not going to do the job alone, but it will help. I'd like to see limitations to the bookmarks per account to make this an ideal package. But everything was done as claimed.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.