$5 SEO - Better Than Fiverr - Epic Results - 2 Tier - 500+ Backlinks! - SEO GLADIUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown_zero

SEO & Software Developer
Apr 21, 2008
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Our Past Threads:

Thread #1

Frequently Asked Questions:

Support:
http://www.impowerhouse.com/support/

You Can View The Completed Submission Reports Here:
http://www.seogladius.com/reports.php

What is the Turnaround Time?
We will get your work completed as fast as we can. Most reports will be sent in less than 3 business days; sometimes in under 24 hours.
We ask that you allow us a maximum of 7 business days to complete your order.
We will 100% refund your money if order is not completed within 7 business days.

How many URLs or website can I promote per campaign?
You can promote up to 3 URLs or website per campaign.

Can we use spinned keywords for each URL?
Absolutely, our system already support this feature.

Will the content/article be relevant to my website?
Of course, it will be relevant to your website's niche.

What is the source of the article for the submission?
Right now we offer unique blend articles (scrape and mix from multiple sources) and also articlebuilder.net articles (for those who want higher quality articles).

Do we need articlebuilder.net account to use this feature?
No, we will use our own articlebuilder.net account to create the articles for you.

Will the login to the web 2.0 properties be made available?
Nope, our system did not support that at the moment, but we can add this feature in the near future.​

We've updated Unique Blend and Article Builder article creation method to be much more readable but it will be still at least 70% unique. This will go live tomorrow or Monday. You'll love it :)

Accepting more orders now, turn around time is 24hr. Grab it fast guys.

I have about 15 profiles Id like to blast with this. Pm if can accommodation.

Hey man, I'm not really sure about your question. Could you elaborate it a bit more?

place one order for $5
Transaction ID: 09U85479YD613405J

Thanks for the new orders :)

NEW UPDATE:

Hi, we have just finished the new update for our article creation method:

- Unique Blend Article: Now you will get a very readable spun article for each submission. Not only that, the article uniqueness rate will still be above 70%+ so it will pass any google duplicate filter.

- ArticleBuilder.net Article: Improved article uniqueness and readability. We will also place your backlinks at random paragraphs.

- Coming Soon in the next few days: The ability to use your own spun articles in our system.

We are planning to make this service one of the best link building services out there, so expect a lot more updates in the coming weeks :)

Cheers,
Maulana T

Status
Not open for further replies.