$5 EPC Yesterday 0 Dollars Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

monchi954

New member
Dec 29, 2008
108
2
0
Wondering if this happens normally or if anyone has experienced it I am not going to name any networks because they are good ones with really good reps and not jumping to conclusions but yesterday have great EPC and today with same traffic , ads run same time , same amount of clicks and make $0 ... WHY??? lol has anyone else seen this ?
 


What did your AM say when you asked about this? The offer could have been down or some sort of outage.
 
april fools, lol

havent asked them yet but my mistake of not having them place tracking pixels when first launched campaign I ask for it this morning before clicks start and still has not been done

could of been just luck I am not sending alot of traffic but keywords are not flooded with competition and its a known converter offers so what I saw yesterday what it should be or at least one

no its not a rebill
 
Before bitching, please mention how many clicks you got to the offer.

And if it's less than at least 100, please don't bother posting about it.
 
Niche is diet sent 58 clicks so far less then 100 but good vertical that should act same as yesterday but I am going to let it run tomorrow and see what happens just wanted to see if anyone has seen GOOD EPC one day VERY BAD EPC very next day,

mayb people realize its April fools today and they dont wana get fooled into our offers lol so they are extra careful
 
also idk about you guys but every offer I run I at least get 1-3 conversions during 11 AM - 1 PM ALWAYS and today nothing
 
diet coming in light today over here too, just fyi. and i got a couple orders of magnitude more than 58 clicks to back that one up.

my epc's are down 60% from yesterday/past few days.
 
thanks for the help people , and I am just getting started with not a lot of money so I keep close eye on my 58 clicks lol I am sure you guys were once there to come on!!
 
thanks for the help people , and I am just getting started with not a lot of money so I keep close eye on my 58 clicks lol I am sure you guys were once there to come on!!
Just because you can't afford to spend more doesn't make the few stats you have more relevant.

If you have a week's worth of data (around 400 clicks) and you see that on three of those days you had EPC of $0 and on four your EPC was $5, then THAT is statistically relevant.
 
I've had plenty of times where the first 58-80 clicks did not convert.
It's not enough data. Simple and plain.

I had about 1300 click throughs today - decent convr. (7-10%). Might not be the same niche, but I'm just giving you an example of relevant data.

Keep testing it out - get more data before you draw any day to day conclusions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.