5 blogposts per day for 30 days on high PR blogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

capone2009

May 31, 2009
GER
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
One-time blasts are cool but what is even cooler? Right, dripped links posted over a period of one full month!

What you will get:

* 1 unique and fresh 500 word article which get's spun
* 5 posts per day on high PR blogs for 30 days
* each post can have 3 links back to your site (from one domain)

What PR? The sites have a PR of 1-5 (there might be some PR0s from PR updates etc. but most posts will get posted on PR2-4 blogs).

Your posts will get submitted randomly to 5 sites of a pool of over 5000 PR domains that get crawled daily so the posts tend to get indexed and even cached very fast!

I don't own the domains, it is a network like Unique Article Wizard, but only with quality PR sites and your posts will be accepted 100%.

ONLY FAMILY FRIENDLY LINKS!

Report: I don't get a list of the urls with your posts so what you can do is track the pingbacks if you are using a wordpress blog and extract the direct urls to the posts with a plugin like this one.

OR: I can add a unique author name to the posts so that you search for it on Google and find the posts this way.

The price for this is a one-time fee of $24.95

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

The first 10 customers get the service for only $19.95
If you are one of the first 10 customers you can fill out the order form without paying right away. Send me a pm and I will send you my paypal address where you can send the payment to.

Kinda catchy if we can not check the posted comment right away and we have to wait until search engines index the comment (can take easily several weeks). Any other proof of posting the comments?

Kinda catchy if we can not check the posted comment right away and we have to wait until search engines index the comment (can take easily several weeks). Any other proof of posting the comments?

Dude, these are no comments. I will post blogposts and these tend to get indexed the same day after a few hours so there is no problem to validate my work.

service seems cool. We will have blogpost from 5 different c-class ip domains, total 150 blogpost and from 150 different Pr1-Pr5 domains; right?

Is this a known article network (one of 9)? or special network?

service seems cool. We will have blogpost from 5 different c-class ip domains, total 150 blogpost and from 150 different Pr1-Pr5 domains; right?

Is this a known article network (one of 9)? or special network?

I can't guarantee that there will be exactly 150 different IPs as your article might get posted on two blogs from the same user but I'm pretty sure there will be around 120 differnt IPs. The good thing is that there are not only differnt C-Class IPs but also differnt A and B classes, differnt nameservers, different server locations, different registrations etc. The network is the aln network which is private and you have to add your own aged PR domains etc to get in. But with my service you don't have to go through this hustle ;)

I want in on this. Definitely. please PM me payment link, the sites this will be posted on, and also are video embeds okay?

I want in on this. Definitely. please PM me payment link, the sites this will be posted on, and also are video embeds okay?

Hi, thanks for your interest. As I said in the OP, I can't give you a list of the sites but I can add a tracking code if you like so that you can look up the articles on Google. Video embeds are not possible.

Sorry for double posting (could not edit) but I just changed the order form with the entry price so you can pay right away!

Status
Not open for further replies.