$5 - 400 word articles

Status
Not open for further replies.

borne

Jul 1, 2010
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello!

I am a writer and an ex-programmer. Me and a couple of friend are writing articles full time :playboy_sml:

Let me tell you why you're going to choose me to work full time with you:

• 100% UNIQUE and COPYSCAPE PASSED!
  • we have big clients we write thousands of articles per month
  • we can write THOUSANDS of articles EACH MONTH.
  • EZINE quality: our articles are good enough to put on EzineArticles
  • Link building: fast/cheap articles for link building
  • Hubpages: we're going to put content on your Hubpages for free, so you'll start earning money asap!
  • we research each subject. Anyway, if the topic is "dull", we can write a good/interesting article
  • SEO writing: we can include long tails/keywords in your article
  • Keyword Research: FOR FREE!! If you give us 10 articles to write about "doors" we can research and write 10 articles about "LOW COMPETITION" keywords about "doors"
  • EXPERIENCE: you don't have to show and waste time telling us what to do, we KNOW what to do!
  • COMMUNICATIONS: we know how important is communication in internet business. We provide daily communications via email: mark.anton6@gmail.com

REVIEW COPIES:

• 2 FREE review copies for anyone (Everyone gets 2 free review copies)
  • DO NOT forget we are looking for FULL TIME CLIENTS who need hundreds of articles each month

DISCOUNT

100 articles - $400
200 articles - $700
300 articles - $1000

PAYMENT

VIA PAYPAL!
50% upfront; 50% at the end of the job :food-smiley-010:

I will take a review copy.....advise what you need from me please...if good work I got 4 major sites all coming out within a month that could use the work

Hello DNChamp.com!

I will write all your 7 articles (review articles) for FREE.

I WILL WRITE 7 FREE review ARTICLES for anyone. Everything will be ready in the next 24 hours.

Mark,:xmas-smiley-016:

I will write your 7 review articles for free.

I hope you'll write a honest review, as I see you are a writer yourself.

Mark,

Will be providing a detailed review on article quality and see how this goes..

PM sent.

@roadies: My girlfriend will create a video (with boobs) about this service. So, boobs are coming asap. Just be here :)

@iblog: I will send your article in a couple of hours on your email address.

@DNChamp.com: I sent you 2 FREE review articles. I wrote all 7 articles. It's your choice if you buy the rest or not.

@Denver Gamio: I will only write 2 FREE review copies. I hope for a honest review.

Ok, well first thank you for your time and work. You did deliver the 2 articles as promised so you did deliver on that.....Now the articles.....

The are good in length however, it is obvious from the writings that english is second as your language. No diss but when it comes to articles I feel I should not have to edit to much. Some words were misspelled but more over is the use of words together. A lot did not make sense so I had to cut out a word or 2 to make it make sense.

For maybe other niches it would be better but for my mortgage niche the article has to sound like you know what your talking about and I just had to edit to much to do that.

Overall out of 5 I say 3.5 and in time im sure it will rise.

Thanx

I will take the 2 review copies, if I find your work, we will have a long term workship

Hello DNChamp.com!

Thanks for your honest review. I will improve my service. I know english is not my first language, but I try to improve as much as possible.

I can easily create content on easy/popular niches.

Basicaly I my content is good enough for Hubpages/Squidoo/Infobarrel/EzineArticles and so on.

Thanks!

Hi,

I got 2 articles from "borne" as a review copies, and here is my review :

1) He sent me two articles that he already wrote, that was no problem for me, because topics were good.
2) Articles are good and unique.
3) One article was 100% correct, but the second had some mistakes (90% correct ).

I will consider your service soon to buy the articles that I need in the future

Thanks armer for your honest review.

I'm still waiting for other people to test this service for free (I've got plently or pre-made articles which I would love to give you for free to test my quality; Yes, different articles for everybody).

Mark,

Review

Mark provided me a 419 word article on a gadget. Article was informative and very easy to read because he didn't use those 'hi-fi' wordings :D

Best thing was the addition of simple introduction and a conclusion to end the article. Free from any form of grammatical errors, Mark also provided the article within few hours after PM'ing me. He sure knows how to impress a client, plus, the article (although I got mine for free) is $4 for 500 words. So you can definitely vouch for his service.

Recommended - Yes! 8.5/10.

I guess I've had too many awesome writers, otherwise I'd have given Mark atleast 9/10. Honest hard working guy. You can't go wrong in choosing him. Good job! :)

Thanks iblog for your honest review. I have not paid him for his review either :)

If anyone is interested, I am ready to work on a batch of 100-200 articles. I am waiting for my first client here.

I can provide samples or free review copies as well.

Mark,

For now I will only give FREE review copies to future buyers. If you are in need of a bulk order (25-50-100 articles) I'll give you 2 FREE review copies on the niche you need so you can make an idea whatever you'll use my service or not.

Ah, I'll also give 1 FREE review copy to old/lots of posts members around here.

I had some issues with people over here. I will not spend my time writing 2 or 7 articles for free for people who are not even going to write me a review. That would be silly.

No, I'm not picky or greedy, but I've got a few reviews over here good enough in order to start working. I'm looking for honest buyers who respect my work and are ready to pay decent money for good content.

Mark,

Status
Not open for further replies.