5,000 Words Web 2.0 Buffer Site Creation Service! Link Juice + Long Term Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Island

Jun 25, 2012
Toronto
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Review:

I was able to secure a review copy of this wonderful service before launch. Some of you know that I'm now putting my efforts into super authority white hat sites with absolutely clean backlink profiles. This means I can't buy 99% of the stuff in the Wickedfire BST.

This, my friends, was something I was absolutely comfortable with. What you are looking at is a super clean, white hat web 2.0 with tons of content. On the surface, it's a completely legit mini-site, right? But behind the curtain, you are smashing it with tons of links, and then hitting those links with more links. So we are talking about juicing up a very clean pumper through tiers, and then aiming this at your money site.

Money Site <- Tier 1 Web 2.0 Pumper <- Tons of Links <- a Boatload More Links

Indexing is going to happen in a heartbeat to your web 2.0, and all those tiered links are likely going to drip into the index. It's going to look very natural, and while in the end, you will end up with only a set of backlinks going to your money site from this one property, they are going to be authoritative and powerful.

This is a White Hat dream. It's like buying a high PR domain and building a site on it, except Island does the work for you, AND you get siphon a ton of the authority of the web 2.0. Pro Tip: go comment around on the web 2.0 here and there just to get deeper tied into it, and with the addition of the tiered links, you'll end up sitting on a PR4 or 5 pumper site by the next PR update.

The content is the bomb. 100% hand written and unique. There's nothing to really add or complain about. I'm extremely pleased with it.

The real winning factor is that you get the login details for your new pumper site. You can add more content, mix up the OBL's, create more target pages for you to build more tiered links to, and bam! Ranks for days.

This is the shit to be able to outsource every bit of this to one supplier and be hands free of it. Considering the price of the spam and the price of the content and then the manual work of building the web 2.0.... it doesn't get ANY better than this. The margins can't be very high, because Island is passing all the savings on to you. And agency guys, look at the bulk discounts. Holy balls.

10/10. No questions asked. A++ I'm really grateful for the review copy and I'm glad it was the bomb, so that I can say nice things about it. I aimed it at a particular post on my money site and the rankings are steadily increasing, and will more and more as I keep expanding this pumper. Thanks again!

Jared

We know SEO can be a pain in the ass. The truth is that it’s hard to balance a SEO strategy that is safe yet powerful. It’s always tempting to buy SEO packages with powerful yet potentially unsafe links.

However, it’s simply unsafe to blast packages at your money site. You never know when Google will slap you, and what is considered a “safe” strategy today may come back to bite you a couple of years later.

We are offering you a solution that provides a way for you to build powerful links to your sites in a safe manner. We will create a powerful and beautiful 5,000 word web 2.0 that will point to your site. This will be a quality site with unique, authoritative, and informational content written by native English writers. We will also have authority OBLs on the site to make sure it passes manual review.

After creating this high quality web 2.0, we will create tiered social bookmark and wiki links to your web 2.0. We will create a unique Squidoo page, as well as a Tumblr page that will point to your web 2.0.

What’s the ultimate result? You get a powerful web 2.0 property that you can build links to. If anything bad happens when you order the next “Godmode SEO Package That Will Shit Gold” package, your money site will be safe. This web 2.0 is a long term asset that will channel power through to your site.

This is a strategy that the top dogs in the industry use to protect their money sites. What we offer you is an out of the box solution that will save you countless hours. You gain full control of the web 2.0. We are going to be using a different account for each client, which you will gain access in the report.

We will be using Wordpress.com for the web 2.0s, although if you order multiple times we will use other high PR web 2.0 sites.

Bulk Discounts-

50 Dollars Off For 5 Orders.

125 Dollars off For 10 Orders.

FAQ-

Q- Is the first tier manually written?

A- Yes, the first tier is hand written. There's no spun crap on the first tier. The quality of the content is very good, and its written by native English writers.

Q- Can I specify a different number of words for my web 2.0?

A- If you're ordering in bulk, we can give you a custom quote for custom packages.

Q- Let's say I buy multiple packages, do I get web 2.0s on different sites?

A- Yes, we will create web 2.0s on the highest PR sites.

Q- Why should I buy a web 2.0 instead of just a fresh domain?

A- Good question. I would suggest a mix of web 2.0 buffer sites and some buffer domains. There are more costs involved with a domain, such as hosting and registration costs which can add up if you have 15-20 buffer domains. Not to mention that you'll save a ton of time by getting a web 2.0 from us as compared to registering and setting up a domain.

Q- What are some ways to utilize these web 2.0s?

A- You can throw Private Blog Network links on them, you can try out the various spam offerings on Wicked Fire, you can blast them to hell if you want. You can do whatever you want with them. These are great to try out new ranking strategies with.

Q- Can you drip feed the tier 2 and 3 links?

A- Yes I can. It will increase TAT but I'll send a report with the manual properties first, and then the rest after the links have been dripfed.

Last edited:

Review:

I was able to secure a review copy of this wonderful service before launch. Some of you know that I'm now putting my efforts into super authority white hat sites with absolutely clean backlink profiles. This means I can't buy 99% of the stuff in the Wickedfire BST.

This, my friends, was something I was absolutely comfortable with. What you are looking at is a super clean, white hat web 2.0 with tons of content. On the surface, it's a completely legit mini-site, right? But behind the curtain, you are smashing it with tons of links, and then hitting those links with more links. So we are talking about juicing up a very clean pumper through tiers, and then aiming this at your money site.

Money Site <- Tier 1 Web 2.0 Pumper <- Tons of Links <- a Boatload More Links

Indexing is going to happen in a heartbeat to your web 2.0, and all those tiered links are likely going to drip into the index. It's going to look very natural, and while in the end, you will end up with only a set of backlinks going to your money site from this one property, they are going to be authoritative and powerful.

This is a White Hat dream. It's like buying a high PR domain and building a site on it, except Island does the work for you, AND you get siphon a ton of the authority of the web 2.0. Pro Tip: go comment around on the web 2.0 here and there just to get deeper tied into it, and with the addition of the tiered links, you'll end up sitting on a PR4 or 5 pumper site by the next PR update.

The content is the bomb. 100% hand written and unique. There's nothing to really add or complain about. I'm extremely pleased with it.

The real winning factor is that you get the login details for your new pumper site. You can add more content, mix up the OBL's, create more target pages for you to build more tiered links to, and bam! Ranks for days.

This is the shit to be able to outsource every bit of this to one supplier and be hands free of it. Considering the price of the spam and the price of the content and then the manual work of building the web 2.0.... it doesn't get ANY better than this. The margins can't be very high, because Island is passing all the savings on to you. And agency guys, look at the bulk discounts. Holy balls.

10/10. No questions asked. A++ I'm really grateful for the review copy and I'm glad it was the bomb, so that I can say nice things about it. I aimed it at a particular post on my money site and the rankings are steadily increasing, and will more and more as I keep expanding this pumper. Thanks again!

Jared

Thanks for the review. Thehobbster was helpful in giving me some great feedback to make the service even better.

A suggestion to those who buy the service. Throw some high PR blog network links onto the web 2.0 and wait for the next PR update and watch as your web 2.0 turns into a high PR powerhouse of its own.

Quite a crazy day today. Fun fun fun. Going to take a nap and go out again. Lets keep those orders rolling so I have something to do when I'm done with today!

Looks awesome. Can I see an example site and tier 2 sites to check out quality? Also, can you drip the tier 2/3 or at least the lindexer? Thanks.

Looks awesome. Can I see an example site and tier 2 sites to check out quality? Also, can you drip the tier 2/3 or at least the lindexer? Thanks.

Sent you a PM.

I can drip feed the whole project over 5-10 days, but it will increase TAT. In that case I'll send you the reports with the manual properties first, and then another one link building is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.